• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Credit Card Issues?

6 posts in this topic

Hello there.

This past summer (mid July) I submitted my first CSG bulk order.  Nothing too crazy as far as card values, just wanted to get some of my PC in slabs and give them a chance.  Been quite a while of not hearing anything, and then I finally get this email (see attachment).  I respond that I'm not about to submit credit card info over an email or the phone and that they also never sent out a supplies order I put in July.  My response from CSG was the second attachment.  Anyone having similar emails sent to them?

CSG1.jpg

CSG2.png

On 12/7/2021 at 2:02 PM, Scottish Punk said:

I had the same thing.  I printed the invoice and returned the top portion in the mail.  Seems sloppy, they have my credit card from the membership.

If they have a PCI-compliant system they actually don't have your credit card info. The most they can store of the credit card number itself is the last 4 digits, which is why the email in the OP's post asks for the first 3 sets of numbers. 

I had the same thing happen to me. I emailed them back without the information. I received another email with a direct contact extension a few days later. I called them today and provided the info. Right after doing this, I got another email with my invoices showing zero balance owed. The rep I spoke to stated she would have my order moved to the shipping department right away.

Craig17 do you happen to have the phone number where you were able to speak to a representative? I've been trying to pay this for over 2 weeks now and they get back to me stating the total and then not responding for another week. 

Edited by RickyvonRipken

On 12/12/2021 at 2:39 PM, RickyvonRipken said:

Craig17 do you happen to have the phone number where you were able to speak to a representative? I've been trying to pay this for over 2 weeks now and they get back to me stating the total and then not responding for another week. 

https://www.csgcards.com/contact/

There is literally a Contact Us page on the site with their number, or you can just Google "CSG card grading phone number" and the first result is their phone number. 

I have seen this question numerous times on this site now. Does anyone use Google?