• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turnaround Much Quicker than Advertised
1 1

17 posts in this topic

I've got a Standard order that is on its way back to me now, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. It was only 5 cards and part of a larger order, but it's coming back much sooner than I had planned. Here's the journey that it took:

Received by CSG: 10/19/21
Scheduled for Grading: 10/19/21
Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging: 10/26/21
Quality Control/Finalized: 11/11/21
Shipped: 11/12/21

That's a total of 19 business days, when the current turnaround time is stated as 67 days. Super happy about that!

I just had an economy order that arrived to CSG on 10/28, received in their system on 11/1, went to Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging on 11/12, and as of yesterday 11/15 is in Grading/Quality Control.  If it ships this week it will be less than 3 weeks for turnaround for an economy submission.  The other order submitted in the same box is still in Scheduled for Grading phase but it had subgrades so hopefully it will be within 5 days or so of this one?

On 11/15/2021 at 5:52 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

I've got a Standard order that is on its way back to me now, scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. It was only 5 cards and part of a larger order, but it's coming back much sooner than I had planned. Here's the journey that it took:

Received by CSG: 10/19/21
Scheduled for Grading: 10/19/21
Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging: 10/26/21
Quality Control/Finalized: 11/11/21
Shipped: 11/12/21

That's a total of 19 business days, when the current turnaround time is stated as 67 days. Super happy about that!

Is Grading/Quality Control the same status as Quality Control/Finalized?  Mine shows Grading/Quality Control but that status isn't listed on their explanations.  

On 11/16/2021 at 12:32 PM, RM4570 said:

Is Grading/Quality Control the same status as Quality Control/Finalized?  Mine shows Grading/Quality Control but that status isn't listed on their explanations.  

I believe Grading/Quality Control is the step right before Quality Control/Finalized. 

On 11/19/2021 at 4:39 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

Just got notice that my Economy order shipped - took just 24 business days!

Mine shipped yesterday.  18 days but they didn't grade 3 of my cards because they don't fit in their holder according to customer service.  Trying to find out more. 

+1 on things definitely improving on turnaround times.

Standard Order (29 biz days advertised TaT)

Mailed to CSG 12/1
Arrived at CSG: 12/3
Received by CSG: 12/6
Scheduled for Grading: 12/7
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 12/10

Will update with final two stages when done.

Edited by jsrva
inaccurate tier title

On 12/10/2021 at 1:54 PM, jsrva said:

+1 on things definitely improving on turnaround times.

Standard Order (29 biz days advertised TaT)

Mailed to CSG 12/1
Arrived at CSG: 12/3
Received by CSG: 12/6
Scheduled for Grading: 12/7
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging: 12/10

Will update with final two stages when done.

Shipped today 12/28. So assuming we count Friday 12/24 as a CSG holiday, turnaround time for a standard order was 16 days. Pleased with the results, too!

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 2.40.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 2.41.14 PM.png