• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Correcting a label?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

On 11/11/2021 at 10:42 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

I have a card that is missing information from the label. Here's the card:

kskJY2pl.jpg 

None of the information is incorrect, but this is the "kneeling" image variation, which is a short print. Is this something that can be corrected via the "mechanical error" submission? 

nice card!! 

On 11/11/2021 at 7:42 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

I have a card that is missing information from the label. Here's the card:

kskJY2pl.jpg 

None of the information is incorrect, but this is the "kneeling" image variation, which is a short print. Is this something that can be corrected via the "mechanical error" submission? 

Bro they won't even put the number of the numbered cards on there, which is, frankly, BS. I'll turn in a Vladdy 42/100 or whatever and they WILL NOT put the 42/100 on the label. It's infuriating. They leave off so much stuff on the label and it's frustrating, esp with all that white space staring you in the face.

On 12/8/2021 at 4:43 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

Bro they won't even put the number of the numbered cards on there, which is, frankly, BS. I'll turn in a Vladdy 42/100 or whatever and they WILL NOT put the 42/100 on the label. It's infuriating. They leave off so much stuff on the label and it's frustrating, esp with all that white space staring you in the face.

The numbering doesn't really bother me, but I can see why you'd want it on the label. They did fix the one I sent back though: 

MQ1COs1.jpg 

Edited by Kon_Jelly