• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Topps Football Cards etc

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone else submitted 1965 Topps Football Cards to CSG for grading? I sent 10 in, only to have all ten come back as ineligible type. I did not see anything that said they do not grade these cards on their website. Also, these are all original cards I have had since 1965 when I was a kid. No cards have been altered.

I have also had 2 cards come back as evidence of tampering. One I submitted was pulled out of a set I owned that came from the factory. The other I bought on E-Bay and I have no way to prove it's not trimmed. I did match it against another I had and cannot see any difference in the size. Maybe the inspector thought it was too good to be that perfect.

• Administrator

@Puppydog914

Did the 1965 Topps Football cards get the SU "Service Unavailable" designation?  If so, then you shouldn't have been charged for those as CSG does not charge the grading fee for Service Unavailable.  If you were charged then you will need to reach out to CSG Customer Service at 1-888-274-4723 and ask to speak with Accounting.

• Administrator
On 11/5/2021 at 12:35 PM, Puppydog914 said:

No. They all are listed as ineligible type.

@Puppydog914

Ok, so they would have been designated SU Service Unavailable and "Ineligible Type" would be the reason the graders gave.  You shouldn't have been charged for those so if you were then contact customer service to get that resolved for you.