• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission number que

2 posts in this topic

As a newbie i may be out of line here but i think it would be helpful to be able to see all CSG submissions in numerical order. That way perhaps people could see their subs moving to the top of the queue and have a better idea of the wait time. Am i thinking right on that or is that not doable?

Edited by Cardsharp1
word omission

On 11/1/2021 at 7:47 PM, Cardsharp1 said:

As a newbie i may be out of line here but i think it would be helpful to be able to see all CSG submissions in numerical order. That way perhaps people could see their subs moving to the top of the queue and have a better idea of the wait time. Am i thinking right on that or is that not doable?

I think it would be almost impossible, or more accurately it would never be accurate.  For example, f you are 300 in the queue and you submitted economy you really don't know where you are because there could be 1000 higher priority submissions before they get to yours.  I think it would be misleading and lead to more pissed off people than the system they have now.