• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Pair of CSG-certified Chloe Kim Olympic Team Cards in Preparation for the 2022 Winter Games
1 1

4 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The countdown to the 2022 Winter Olympics begins with these two CSG Pristine 10 cards.

Chloe Kim was already a snowboarding superstar when she was selected at the age of 17 to compete in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games. Living up to her reputation, she dominated at the games, earning the US two gold medals and earning herself the title “Queen of Snowboarding.” As the 2022 Winter Games approach, Kim’s return to the Olympic halfpipe is anticipated to be a highlight of the games.

Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG™) recently certified two cards featuring Chloe Kim from the 2018 Topps US Winter Olympics set. A #USA-33 Chloe Kim Bronze was graded CSG 10 and a #US-36 Chloe Kim was graded CSG 10.

READ MORE

Chloe Kim front 220211028105616753.png

Chloe Kim front20211028105635048.png

On 12/13/2021 at 7:36 PM, CGCRyan said:

@ne1seenmykeysSweet! Hope you are able to pick them up!

All ended well! Grabbed the 1984 Topps Throwback card and got an auto of hers. I think her career is on track to be the female version of Shawn White, and I am building up my "Female GOAT" PC at a pretty great rate so she will slow into that perfectly. I'll be sending them in to CSG here very soon to have them preserved forever. 

Really looking forward to seeing what she has in store now that she's had 4 more years to practice.