• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Certifies Two Iconic Cards from the Golden Age of Baseball Cards
1 1

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator

The coveted cards from the early 1950s display the artistry of early Topps designs.

Certified Sports Guaranty® (CSG™) was honored to grade two sought-after baseball cards that reveal the wide variety of factors that can set a card apart as valuable and draw the interest of collectors: a 1954 Topps #128 Hank Aaron graded CSG 5.5 and a 1953 Topps #220 Satchel Paige graded CSG 5 with sub-grades of 9 for Centering, 7 for Corners, 4.5 for Edges and 6 for Surface.

READ MORE

1954 Topps Henry Aaron.png

1953 Topps Satchel Paige.png

Love it. Be ready for a plentiful amount of vintage cards, with some pre-war cards and T206’s coming in the next several months.  I am honored and very excited to have CSG and their wealth of knowledge take crack at a nice bulk submission of my cards.  Had started collecting in 1984-85, sports cards and comics, all years.  Collected hard for about 7 years, stopped; grabbed a card and/or comic every now and again, but never really dove back.  Well, some years later, now, 2022, I am enjoying reading/listening about collector’s stories, their fun additions, fun and exciting breaks and trades, and most of all, the enjoyment that this hobby can bring to you.  The fun and interesting people to meet and speak with and all the shared experiences.  Very happy to have a hobby monster, such as, CSG, now involved with grading people’s cards.  Their wealth of knowledge, the sharp, diligent and defined eyes, the strict uniform grading platform that is set for the cards, and most of all - their integrity.  I cannot wait to have my first cards graded by CSG, with their sub-grades.  I am hoping to score a holy grail, a quad 10, on maybe one of my submitted cards.  We shall see.  Good luck and best wishes to all, and thanks to CSG for their entrance into the third party graders.