• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jordan Rookie Authentication

16 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2021 at 7:47 AM, Mg23 said:

Can you tell me your opinion on whether or not this card is legit? 

image.thumb.jpg.e57b179251f4747a269744bf154e198e.jpg

image.jpg

I think it's good to go, mainly by the Fleer logo on the front, meaning it's barely darker than the yellow 'ribbon' next to it, and it's also juuuust below the ribbon as well. All the logos look sharp, etc too. 

FYI - https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+tell+a+real+and+fake+jordan+rookie&oq=how+to+tell+a+real+and+fake+jordan+rookie&aqs=chrome..69i57.5931j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#kpvalbx=_Lk5KYZTTFYH49AO-nZDYAQ19

its authentic but  altered, the card was polished with a chemical  to remove glue. Based of what i can see this card was on the bottom of the pack . The blade that cut the card was fresh, and was made out of sharpened aluminum, that checks out. Their is no way this card is a forgery, Unless it was printed and cut  in 1985 with the same 350gsm cardstock that had a matte off white back. For that to happen it would have to be a fleer employee after hours making cards for free, which wouldn't surprise me with the centering .

Edited by psa10

its legit the blotchy ink is a dead give away for real 86 and 87 fleer, the red in soaks intho the paper, a fake will be solid red no blotchyness and look real close behind the stats the pink should be very tiny picapated dots not solid pink, impossible to fake unless faker works for fleer ha 

On 1/20/2022 at 10:55 PM, Mg23 said:

No. I was gonna list it for 1500 but I’ll give you first shot at it.  

i appreciate it thats an increblibly fair offer just not a great time for me this month, but you should really grade and authenticate it for your own good, edges are chipped but its still kinda sharp looks like it could be a 5 give or take and if its close to a 5 your lookin at alot more then $1500 and ya'll feel better about it knowing %100 its real even tho im pretty certain its real, I probably read hundreds of articles on fake jordans and youtube vids before buying my 87" jordan has the same back n tell tale signs. thanx tho good luck i'd grade n keep if I were you Jordans only going up with his legend!