• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CSG grade any non sport card?

6 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just signed up for membership, with the main intention of having 1977 Topps Star Wars cards graded. I am trying to create a submission and there is no option to add Star Wars cards. I am a little confused as the list of cards that you do not grade does not include these cards.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Rob P.

32 minutes ago, Lerxst said:

Hello,

I just signed up for membership, with the main intention of having 1977 Topps Star Wars cards graded. I am trying to create a submission and there is no option to add Star Wars cards. I am a little confused as the list of cards that you do not grade does not include these cards.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Rob P.

I think you'd be better off doing research for your cards at http://www.CGCcards.com

Edited by ItismeHerb
added link

3 hours ago, Lerxst said:

Hello,

Please advise.

Thank you,

Rob P.

Our affiliate company CGC grades all sorts of collectibles such as non-sports trading cards and comics. Here is a list of all the collectibles they grade. https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/collectibles-we-grade/  

I asked awhile back and they directed me to CGC trading cards division. Cards such as the original Star Wars set have more in common with sports cards than gaming cards. The CGC Trading Card slabs are designed for the rounded corners of gaming cards. I hope they rethink their decision!