• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submission Form/Process

4 posts in this topic

Will the entering of cards on the submission forms be overhauled as your pop reports/databases grow?  I feel that is one area PSA is lightyears ahead.  To just start typing the card all in one box and it pop up is so easy.  I find the process with CSG rather clunky.  Having to fill in something in so many boxes and then a lot of times when I try to tab to the next box it would kick me back to the top and clear what I'd already entered.  It's too many boxes.  95% of what I sub is bulk orders so being able to enter the cards quickly is important to me.  It took me a long time to enter 85 cards.  Just wondering if that'll be in the works.

Thanks!

• Administrator
On 3/27/2021 at 6:18 PM, Landon Jones said:

Will the entering of cards on the submission forms be overhauled as your pop reports/databases grow?  I feel that is one area PSA is lightyears ahead.  To just start typing the card all in one box and it pop up is so easy.  I find the process with CSG rather clunky.  Having to fill in something in so many boxes and then a lot of times when I try to tab to the next box it would kick me back to the top and clear what I'd already entered.  It's too many boxes.  95% of what I sub is bulk orders so being able to enter the cards quickly is important to me.  It took me a long time to enter 85 cards.  Just wondering if that'll be in the works.

Thanks!

Hi @Landon Jones,

Thank you for your suggestions. We are always looking for ways to improve our submission form process and have some "fixes" in the pipeline which will speed up the form. Please note that some of the fields are optional and this may save you a bit of time to skip them. You may also use the Quick Submit option which is a very fast process for an additional $2 fee. 

On 3/31/2021 at 8:53 AM, Matt G said:

Hi @Landon Jones,

Thank you for your suggestions. We are always looking for ways to improve our submission form process and have some "fixes" in the pipeline which will speed up the form. Please note that some of the fields are optional and this may save you a bit of time to skip them. You may also use the Quick Submit option which is a very fast process for an additional $2 fee. 

Having to add each individual card to a cart is very time consuming, as is having to select the service of each card after you enter all the info.  It would save a lot of time if at the beginning you could just pick "bulk" and enter all your cards.  Just a thought!