• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are we with the Pop report?

27 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

I understand that you can and will say anything you want about CSG, but I'm going to explain to you how the real world works. 

If YOU are the one making a claim, then YOU have to be one that proves that claim, or else WE get to come on here and tell you how stupid it is that you are making unsubstantiated claims. 

Furthermore, just bc others are having delays, also, doesn't mean that CSG is doing what you claimed, "holding them until they feel like it." 

So, again, go ahead and say any and everything you want, but just know that once you do others are going to ask for proof of your claims, and "just look at other posts on here" doesn't prove a GD thing except to show others how comically inept you are at using logic and avoiding fallacies. 

doesnt make sense csg is holding cards, 2 major grading companies are suspended and at the same time the hobby had a huge boom with tons of new collectors grading cards that never have before csg, sgc, are getting tons of volume right now, HGA has a lottery system just to grade cards, no one is holding cards hostage there swamped and dont wanna over hire because when psa n beckett come back there volume is gonna decrease substantially, when psa n beckett return will see what is what. personally i like csg because they been around since 87" and when psa returns I think csg has the best chance of sticking around especially wit the fanatics relationship

On 9/10/2021 at 12:06 PM, T_Rout10 said:

I would like the pop report so that we can see that they are the toughest graders officially. I like the slabs and will submit here regardless. Pop report would help to show that 9.5 and the rare 10 are exceptional and help with resale, i dont know. Personally I think it will be good to know what cards people are submitting, and to compare grades. Just my opinion. 

agree im looking foward to a pop report any data is good data and you can use psa's pop report with the csg pop report for even more precise data. Also I think itll be cool for loyal csg collectors that have been here from the start watch the numbers climb from the beggining and the card trends of csg collectors, im excited i think csg is a smart play with smart collectors who are thinking long term and a pop report will positively motivate csg return customers, just my opinion 

On 9/10/2021 at 8:31 AM, KBost33 said:

Why would they want to put out a POP report now? So everyone can see how few 10's they put on cards?? So people can person_without_enough_empathy and complain even more, and then have evidence to what we already know, they are toughest grades in the business??  If I was CSG, I would never release one.  Keep everyone guessing. Also, a seller, does a POP 1 really mean anything when you are selling CSG cards?? No. Heck, I can barely move 9.5 GEM's(smh) or even 10's of CSG stuff. 

Bro you can go to your damn eBay page and see tons and tons of CSG-graded cards that are moving for you, confirming just what we always knew about you - just here to complain when you are the one that made the decision to add subgrades, etc, on cards that are selling for less than what you paid lol.

On 9/13/2021 at 9:57 AM, Rob420 said:

I dont need to prove anything , read the chat boards its all over the place . and ill say whatever i want about my experences use CSG services . 

You can say anything you want, sure, but what I am saying is that if you are going to say A Thing that is an extraordinary claim ie. "CSG is holding cards till they feel like getting around to them" then YOU must provide the evidence that proves what you are saying is true. "People have been waiting months for cards" doesn't prove anything other than CSG is backed up to the turnaround times they have listed on their site. SO, again, go ahead and say whatever you like, but when you say CSG isn't getting to cards until the feel like it you are making an extraordinary claim. 

You clearly aren't intelligent enough to parse through everything that's going on here and I'm glad there has been such a slow down in your commenting...you and KBust33 both.

On 11/17/2021 at 5:41 PM, micky 8 said:

doesnt make sense csg is holding cards, 2 major grading companies are suspended and at the same time the hobby had a huge boom with tons of new collectors grading cards that never have before csg, sgc, are getting tons of volume right now, HGA has a lottery system just to grade cards, no one is holding cards hostage there swamped and dont wanna over hire because when psa n beckett come back there volume is gonna decrease substantially, when psa n beckett return will see what is what. personally i like csg because they been around since 87" and when psa returns I think csg has the best chance of sticking around especially wit the fanatics relationship

I wasn't saying that they are holding cards. I think just the opposite, in fact. The guy I was responding to is a major troll on this site. Go through his post history and it is just littered with garbage post after garbage post with zero evidence to back up anything he says. 

I am a huge CSG fan and have made a killing on re-selling their slabs while using the profit from those sales to pay for the cards I am keeping in my personal collection. 

I also agree with you on CSG being the best set up to compete with PSA once they open back up. I don't think it will be for another 5-6 years bc of their deal with Fanatics, but in the mean time I am buying as many CSG slabs that I can bc they are so undervalued right now. 

On 9/10/2021 at 12:06 PM, T_Rout10 said:

I would like the pop report so that we can see that they are the toughest graders officially. I like the slabs and will submit here regardless. Pop report would help to show that 9.5 and the rare 10 are exceptional and help with resale, i dont know. Personally I think it will be good to know what cards people are submitting, and to compare grades. Just my opinion. 

agree completely, i check the psa pop report for everything now but its not the same, I wanna see if anyone else got the same card graded wit csg and how they did how many gem mints of it exc. there should be enough data by now, at the moment i look all over the internet and ebay to check csg grades on specific cards, pop report would be a little easier even if there is just 1 card its something to compare