• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Submission Form Mechanical Error and ReHolder Functionality Temporarily Unavailable

2 posts in this topic

On 9/3/2021 at 9:15 AM, NicholePer said:

The issue will be resolved soon. Learn more.

Why is it taking 7-8 days to get paid orders, that are finished, and are in the "safe" moved to shipping? I paid for an order last Tuesday, that I 100% know was total complete, and here we are  week later, and cards still are not shipped? I called customer service on Thursday, was told they would be moved to shipping on Friday. I know CSG was closed Monday, but here we are another day, and still grades aren't posted, and not moved to receiving/shipping area.  

PSA posts graded the day you pay and order is complete. Shipping takes 2 days from California to me on 99% of orders. 

This is an area CSG has to get better at. NO way should a paid order, ready to ship, take 7-8 days to post and ship to customer.  

Love alot things about CSG, but their shipping/posting grades when order is done is a F+ at best.