• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Order not entered into system

9 posts in this topic

On 9/2/2021 at 9:37 AM, Dina Macchiarelli said:

My item was received last week how long before it is entered into your system 

it keeps saying my order number not found

The time it takes for submissions to move through the systems depends on the volume of submissions in house and the tiers of those submissions. For example, items for WalkThrough have a quicker estimated turn time and will take priority over other tiers with longer estimated turn times. A large volume of submissions for the priority tiers like Walk Through and Express, will impact the turn time for tiers with longer estimated turn times.

My submission was received the first week of May and it is still not showing up in the system.  For the last week I have been emailing Customer Service and yesterday I even talked to someone on the phone.  Once my submission was shown to have been received, I threw away my USPS tracking number because I didn't think I would need it anymore.  All of the individuals that I have been in contact with want the tracking number.  I have provided a partial tracking number because I sent a second submission from the same post office and it was received in June and shows up in the system.  I'm nearly at my wits' end because my first, and seemingly lost, submission contained my 6 most valuable cards.  There were at the Standard grading level.

Any suggestions?

The email I received yesterday said that the second submission was entered into the queue for grading on June 18.  It showed that they had picked it up from their mailbox somewhere around June 7-8.  But that is just from their entering the full tracking number that I still managed to have (because it was buried under some other papers on my dresser).  The second order is a Bulk order.  When I go to My Submissions, nothing shows up for either order.

On 9/9/2021 at 10:53 AM, stevegos said:

My submission was received the first week of May and it is still not showing up in the system.  For the last week I have been emailing Customer Service and yesterday I even talked to someone on the phone.  Once my submission was shown to have been received, I threw away my USPS tracking number because I didn't think I would need it anymore.  All of the individuals that I have been in contact with want the tracking number.  I have provided a partial tracking number because I sent a second submission from the same post office and it was received in June and shows up in the system.  I'm nearly at my wits' end because my first, and seemingly lost, submission contained my 6 most valuable cards.  There were at the Standard grading level.

Any suggestions?

Just to give you a better idea of where it might be at. My Standard 10 card order was delivered on May 10th (no mailbox, they have a USPS receiving area on site). It was shown as received and entered on 06/23. It was shipped back to me on 07/27.  My next Standard 20 card order was delivered on May 17th. It was shown as received and entered on 9/1 and is currently scheduled for grading.

Thanks for the info.  That raises my concerns even more because my order isn't showing up in there system at all even though it was delivered on May 5th.  I'm not having much luck getting any real answers from Customer Service about where my first submission is.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:46 AM, stevegos said:

Thanks for the info.  That raises my concerns even more because my order isn't showing up in there system at all even though it was delivered on May 5th.  I'm not having much luck getting any real answers from Customer Service about where my first submission is.

I mean, if you don't have a tracking number then how are they supposed to find it? I'm not saying they haven't lost your order or something is wrong on their end, but if you don't have the tracking number of the order you sent then why are you expecting them to be able to find it? 

Maybe I'm missing something here.