• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

10 grades w/o subs

8 posts in this topic

Someone was talking about a discussion at the national, saying they talked to a CSG rep who said you can't get a 10 grade with CSG without paying for sub grades. In the same discussion someone else had said they'd subbed a card twice to CSG - a 9 the first time, resubbed and paid for sub grades and got a 10.

Just wondering if it is accurate that a 10 can only be given if sub grades are selected? Thanks 

I think there was something misinterpreted in the information that was relayed to you.  CSG will give a Pristine 10 without subs;  however, the only way to get a Perfect 10 is with subs. 

I do find that if I choose subs, the grading more accurately reflects my expectations.  Without subs, I get a lot of lower grades that I can't readily explain.

20210827_143955.jpg

20210827_144006.jpg

On 8/27/2021 at 2:44 PM, Burly said:

I think there was something misinterpreted in the information that was relayed to you.  CSG will give a Pristine 10 without subs;  however, the only way to get a Perfect 10 is with subs. 

I do find that if I choose subs, the grading more accurately reflects my expectations.  Without subs, I get a lot of lower grades that I can't readily explain.

20210827_143955.jpg

20210827_144006.jpg

Great thank you

On 8/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Bryan Whiting said:

Someone was talking about a discussion at the national, saying they talked to a CSG rep who said you can't get a 10 grade with CSG without paying for sub grades. In the same discussion someone else had said they'd subbed a card twice to CSG - a 9 the first time, resubbed and paid for sub grades and got a 10.

Just wondering if it is accurate that a 10 can only be given if sub grades are selected? Thanks 

Wasn't this a topic on BOC forum? That place is getting just as bad as some of the Facebook groups.

On 8/25/2021 at 9:55 PM, Bryan Whiting said:

LMAO I got more than 10 10s without subs in my first bulk order from them. Whoever told you that is lying through their teeth bc CSG uses AI to primarily grade and then they use humans to make sure the grade isn't too harsh/lenient. 

On 8/26/2021 at 12:55 AM, Bryan Whiting said:

not true i seen a ton of csg reveals lots of tens with no subs, never seen a perfect 10 without subs tho to be determined i guess