• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Submissions

5 posts in this topic

On 8/21/2021 at 5:31 PM, Chiefschomp said:

Can you still submit a Bulk Submission 50 or more at a time or do you have to list every card now with the new submission form.  I tried and i could find it.  

Thank you for your question. The Quick Submit option was available in the old version of the form to allow for a quicker method of card entry. The recent redesign of the online submission form makes the entry of cards much quicker and eliminates the need for the Quick Submit option.

On 8/21/2021 at 4:31 PM, Chiefschomp said:

Can you still submit a Bulk Submission 50 or more at a time or do you have to list every card now with the new submission form.  I tried and i could find it.  

From someone who works there- they were getting buried in quick submits, and making too many mistakes, and profit margin didn't justify to keep doing it. People were sending in massive orders, and they did not have the staff to handle it. 

On 8/27/2021 at 12:19 AM, KBost33 said:

From someone who works there- they were getting buried in quick submits, and making too many mistakes, and profit margin didn't justify to keep doing it. People were sending in massive orders, and they did not have the staff to handle it. 

I sent in 2 bulk orders with quick submit. Got one back and one in grading.  The quick submit was a life saver for those that have kids or jobs with very little time for there collection.  

On 8/27/2021 at 12:13 PM, Mulder4321 said:

I sent in 2 bulk orders with quick submit. Got one back and one in grading.  The quick submit was a life saver for those that have kids or jobs with very little time for there collection.  

Notice the guy you responded to....his source is, quite literally, "Trust me, I heard it from this person who works there" and provides ZERO proof of anything of the sort. If you go through his post history, he is nothing more than a bitter troll who has an obvious anti-CSG bias. Every post he makes devolves into an embarrassing pity party. 

Just disregard him.