• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Choosing the right tiers

4 posts in this topic

Ok..thanks for attempting to answer my question, but I'm still in questioning...what if I send CSG a card that I wanted graded showing a value of 2200 gem mint 10, and I pick the standard tier or even bulk tier?  What exactly happens?

Also what would happen to the card and tier if it gets graded an 8 falling to about a worthiness of 100 dollars.Am I charged the 12 dollars for grading or am I charged 125 dollars from the walk thru tier with cards of a maximum value of 10,000 dollars per card?

On 8/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, Pierd said:

Also what would happen to the card and tier if it gets graded an 8 falling to about a worthiness of 100 dollars.Am I charged the 12 dollars for grading or am I charged 125 dollars from the walk thru tier with cards of a maximum value of 10,000 dollars per card?

Whatever you claim value as is the tier you pay for.. I have paid for $999 walk through, got an 8 and card sold for $199... they still charged me full amount on walk through...  I look at tiers as how quick I want card back.... but that still doesn't matter... I have an EX order there now that they have lost box on, and it has been then now since May 20th... so take it with strong grain of sand.... and trust me, I have grade so many there now, a 10 IS SUPER HARD to get... always think 2 grades down... if you think it is a 10, expect an 8, and be happy when you get a 9..

On 8/21/2021 at 5:35 PM, KBost33 said:

Whatever you claim value as is the tier you pay for.. I have paid for $999 walk through, got an 8 and card sold for $199... they still charged me full amount on walk through...  I look at tiers as how quick I want card back.... but that still doesn't matter... I have an EX order there now that they have lost box on, and it has been then now since May 20th... so take it with strong grain of sand.... and trust me, I have grade so many there now, a 10 IS SUPER HARD to get... always think 2 grades down... if you think it is a 10, expect an 8, and be happy when you get a 9..

Thank you for all the input! That helped!!