• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can't click on submission details

15 posts in this topic

I have submitted multiple lots of cards to CGC and now CSG. The 2 sites appear to be programmed the same but I can only view my order breakdown on the CGC cards site.
Is this normal that I can't click my order numbers on CSG and see the list of cards in the system to be graded?  I seem to remember that the first couple days my orders were finally marked as arrived, the links were there.

Edited by magiconlineshop

On 8/20/2021 at 2:11 AM, magiconlineshop said:

I have submitted multiple lots of cards to CGC and now CSG. The 2 sites appear to be programmed the same but I can only view my order breakdown on the CGC cards site.
Is this normal that I can't click my order numbers on CSG and see the list of cards in the system to be graded?  I seem to remember that the first couple days my orders were finally marked as arrived, the links were there.

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is normal. CSG has a different process so you will be able to view the details later than you would at CGC.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:21 AM, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is normal. CSG has a different process so you will be able to view the details later than you would at CGC.

I can't see what cards I have in my submission either. Is something being worked on?

On 8/19/2021 at 11:11 PM, magiconlineshop said:

Serious question - do you not save an extra .pdf of the form when you submit to companies? The copy that has all your cards listed on there? On my desktop I have 9 icons that all represent .pdf files from when I originally submitted. That way I don't even have to log onto the site to see the cards. It's just a click away. 

• Administrator
On 8/20/2021 at 10:34 AM, Shockmaster said:

I can't see what cards I have in my submission either. Is something being worked on?

Hello @Shockmaster

Thank you for your question. CSG will only show the card details and grades once the submission has shipped from our facility. You can refer to your original packing list for card details for older orders. For newer orders submitted on the new online submission form, a copy of the form will be saved in your account.

https://www.csgcards.com/news/article/8978/submission-grades/

On 8/20/2021 at 9:04 AM, ne1seenmykeys said:

Serious question - do you not save an extra .pdf of the form when you submit to companies? The copy that has all your cards listed on there? On my desktop I have 9 icons that all represent .pdf files from when I originally submitted. That way I don't even have to log onto the site to see the cards. It's just a click away. 

Considering they have had them for several months, it would be nice to be able to compare what i sent in (on the pdf) to what they now have entered in their system to be graded.  There has already been differences from my saved printouts to what was entered by them on cgc site for some card attributes, variations, etc.   I sent alot of inserts and parallel type stuff, just want to know that it all made it to the system correctly and if anything was changed because I may have mistakenly been wrong on my own card

Edited by magiconlineshop

On 8/20/2021 at 9:49 PM, magiconlineshop said:

Considering they have had them for several months, it would be nice to be able to compare what i sent in (on the pdf) to what they now have entered in their system to be graded.  There has already been differences from my saved printouts to what was entered by them on cgc site for some card attributes, variations, etc.   I sent alot of inserts and parallel type stuff, just want to know that it all made it to the system correctly and if anything was changed because I may have mistakenly been wrong on my own card

Yes, you are thinking 100% logical! Should be just like PSA, we should be able to see all the cards we subbed to them. This is rocket science... 

BTW- best you thing you can do is block the numbnuts who responded on your post, he is a clown show. 

Current status of CSG site.... I think they are using dial-up or Windows '97 with new system. Sigh. $20,000 plus in subs at their place, can't see orders, still have a box lost from 4 weeks ago. No return emails. I am in so deep with these guys, over 30 submissions... but I am not sending anymore to them, not until these things get fixed. I really, really wanted to love CSG, but this ain't cutting it. It's already hard enough to swallow the losses on the resell side, but now all this other stuff.. Paid for a submission 2 days, nothing moved over to shipping. Called accounting today, they had to send another email to update to have cards released from "safe", no updates... this is super frustrating.... but I am locked in... have 2500 + cards at CSG now, waiting to be graded.... sigh.

Screenshot (1136).png

On 8/20/2021 at 11:48 PM, KBost33 said:

Current status of CSG site.... I think they are using dial-up or Windows '97 with new system. Sigh. $20,000 plus in subs at their place, can't see orders, still have a box lost from 4 weeks ago. No return emails. I am in so deep with these guys, over 30 submissions... but I am not sending anymore to them, not until these things get fixed. I really, really wanted to love CSG, but this ain't cutting it. It's already hard enough to swallow the losses on the resell side, but now all this other stuff.. Paid for a submission 2 days, nothing moved over to shipping. Called accounting today, they had to send another email to update to have cards released from "safe", no updates... this is super frustrating.... but I am locked in... have 2500 + cards at CSG now, waiting to be graded.... sigh.

Screenshot (1136).png

I paid over a month ago, and it still hasn't moved out of G/E/I lol. Like what the actual .

On 8/27/2021 at 9:52 PM, rthodges said:

I just entered G/E/I after waiting a month in S4G, how long were you in it?

I don't remember. It was delivered April 2nd I think. I care less about it still being in GEI than I do about being billed so far away from it getting shipped.

Edited by Yeahiwasder4dat

On 8/20/2021 at 7:49 PM, magiconlineshop said:

I understand that, but I guess I still feel like I'm missing something here. Once your grades, etc pop won't that tell you if everything was entered? And if you mistakingly mis-entered your own card, I feel like they probably deal with that all the time and that's what their research department is for. 

Also, as far as i know, CGC is an entirely different entity to CSG, so it's not the same people grading Magic/Uh-Gi-Oh cards as grading sports cards. I could be wrong on that, but I'm pretty sure, so if you've had some issues with CGC I don't see how that would affect CSG at all. 

It sounds to me like you are just wanting to know when your cards are going to be done. You're in the same boat as all of us. Unfortunately, they are running really far behind right now so, more than likely, you'll be able to cross-reference everything once the grades pop. Hopefully that will be soon, and good luck!

FWIW - the guy telling you that I'm a "numbnuts" is just an angry troll. Just disregard him, and good luck with your grades again!