• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schedule for grading

73 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2021 at 10:14 PM, Shockmaster said:

I did get a tracking number in my email. There was no link for the number. I had to look on the attachment that came with the email to get the tracking number.

I did receive an email late last night, almost 7pm. Didn’t realize they worked that late, thanks anyways.

On 9/10/2021 at 9:44 AM, Shockmaster said:

Why the hate?

I haven't had too many problems with CSG not getting in touch. 

They used to return calls, and respond to emails, now nothing. I can show you a bunch of examples if you need the proof. 

It's all good, I owe them money on several invoices, I won't pay another dime until they get my orders to me I have already paid. They want paid, put cards in my hands that I have paid for, if not, oh well they can sit in the "safe". I am in no hurry. 

On 8/22/2021 at 9:10 PM, rms13 said:

But I’m sure times are going up.  Opening group submission and then raising the prices caused a mad rush to submit. So I’m sure turn around will be progressively longer 

PSA was at 1 year turn around for a while and I think they were a lot more prepared to handle the submission volume than CSG was. 

When has PSA ever been at a year turnaround time? Please prove that with screenshots, and thank you in advance.

And even IF CSG's estimated TATs get lengthened they literally update it as soon as they do, so what's the problem? 

Btw, the TATs have literally not increased since you made this post, which was Aug 17th, so looks like your little theory has been proved wrong so far. 

On 8/31/2021 at 5:35 PM, Lerxst said:

im thinking the guy who lost his keys definitely must work for them or is being paid to troll the message boards to try and counter all the negative posts.. has to be.. theres no other explanation.. you are spot on with all your points btw.. its the lack of transparency that is really the worst part of all this.. when PSA got jammed up they atleast had one of their customer service people go on their Facebook page to try and explain to pissed off customers what was going on. its the little things that make a big difference. at least you knew they were genuinely concerned about the customer. these guys yeah not so much. they are good at copying and pasting from scripts but thats about it.. ok Dellberto go ahead and put your laughing emoji up.. i'll wait

Lmao I am a self-sustaining filmmaker and painter who lives in Marina Del Rey, California. I do not need CSG's money ffs. 

I'm just someone who lives my life as logically and with as much common sense as possible, and the things you and others on Team Complain are soiling your panties about are about as delusional and non-sensical as I can imagine. 

You refuse to accept the fact that no matter what you have no moral, ethical or legal ground to stand on when leveling your accusations. You post no screenshots to back up your claims, you claim CSG is 100% at fault with, AGAIN< no evidence or anything to support your half-cocked BS stories here. 

I'm just someone who uses CSG exactly how they should be used. Unlike you and the others on here - the ones who are seemingly financially dependent on having these cards back by a certain date - I don't send in cards I can't live without. I pay my bills from the money I make from my films and paintings so I don't have to rely on side income from cards rolling in. 

I also understand the word ESTIMATED, which you and others clearly do not. 

I also understand that the easiest way to shut down a company is with my wallet, therefore if i have a problem with a company to the point that you all are claiming here I simply leave them and never look back. I dob't stick around to argue my wrong-a*s points just bc I'm bitter i didn't understand how this all works beforehand and then go get my binky from Grandma like you "MeN" in here seem so want to do. 

You are pathetic, as is everyone else on these boards who are complaining to CSG simply bc you can't get attention anywhere else in your life.  

On 9/8/2021 at 10:59 AM, vsnej said:

Does any company have more data analytics in the business world than Amazon?  Maybe, but they no doubt are at or near the top.  Yet their website crashed on Amazon Prime Day 2018.  They had all analytics available and still crashed.  What data analytics did CSG have available?  Best guess analytics?  Remember Ellen's Oscar 'selfie' crashed Twitter?  I believe there is no way CSG could have estimated/anticipated the amount of volume they have received.  I sent a 50 card bulk submission to CSG last month - how many 1,000's of others did the same since CSG started?   I also believe that all the grading companies are having serious issues with employee shortage.  It's like a perfect storm - much to the chagrin of the customer.

The people complaining are emotionally stunted troglodytes who have no common sense. They are financially dependent on getting these cards back and are only complaining bc they're needing to use the eviction moratorium bc they went all in on cards. 

Edited by ne1seenmykeys

On 9/10/2021 at 8:27 AM, KBost33 said:

They used to return calls, and respond to emails, now nothing. I can show you a bunch of examples if you need the proof. 

It's all good, I owe them money on several invoices, I won't pay another dime until they get my orders to me I have already paid. They want paid, put cards in my hands that I have paid for, if not, oh well they can sit in the "safe". I am in no hurry. 

LMAOOOO you don't owe them money on anything bc if they have your card (which they do bc you have put in 1000 orders [with a company you claim to hate lmaooo]) they automatically charge your card. You have no say so in that once you sign their agreement form. 

If you're going to lie about something at least make it a believable lie or one that can't get dissected at the drop of a hat. 

On 9/13/2021 at 11:49 AM, ne1seenmykeys said:

Lmao I am a self-sustaining filmmaker and painter who lives in Marina Del Rey, California. I do not need CSG's money ffs. 

I'm just someone who lives my life as logically and with as much common sense as possible, and the things you and others on Team Complain are soiling your panties about are about as delusional and non-sensical as I can imagine. 

You refuse to accept the fact that no matter what you have no moral, ethical or legal ground to stand on when leveling your accusations. You post no screenshots to back up your claims, you claim CSG is 100% at fault with, AGAIN< no evidence or anything to support your half-cocked BS stories here. 

I'm just someone who uses CSG exactly how they should be used. Unlike you and the others on here - the ones who are seemingly financially dependent on having these cards back by a certain date - I don't send in cards I can't live without. I pay my bills from the money I make from my films and paintings so I don't have to rely on side income from cards rolling in. 

I also understand the word ESTIMATED, which you and others clearly do not. 

I also understand that the easiest way to shut down a company is with my wallet, therefore if i have a problem with a company to the point that you all are claiming here I simply leave them and never look back. I dob't stick around to argue my wrong-a*s points just bc I'm bitter i didn't understand how this all works beforehand and then go get my binky from Grandma like you "MeN" in here seem so want to do. 

You are pathetic, as is everyone else on these boards who are complaining to CSG simply bc you can't get attention anywhere else in your life.  

Wow buddy… the tangent you’ve gone on.. this is really really sad the effort you’ve put into bashing all these people that have different opinions than you. Are your films and paintings not selling? I’m really sorry if they aren’t but congrats on the self sufficiency as I’m sure even renting a room in your moms house in California is NOT cheap.

Edited by Warner85

On 9/13/2021 at 9:35 AM, ne1seenmykeys said:

When has PSA ever been at a year turnaround time? Please prove that with screenshots, and thank you in advance.

And even IF CSG's estimated TATs get lengthened they literally update it as soon as they do, so what's the problem? 

Btw, the TATs have literally not increased since you made this post, which was Aug 17th, so looks like your little theory has been proved wrong so far. 

Before they closed down.  I don't have personal experience with PSA but I heard plenty of people complaining about 1 year turn around on economy grading.  That is why PSA shut down to catch up

Received my first batch of cards back today.  So order arrived at CSG April 13 and arrived back to me September 22.  5 month turn around even though they will say it wasn't that long because they didn't check the package in until June 23 so 3 months turn around if you go by that clock.  

Second order delivered by USPS on May 7, marked as received on 8/27 and currently scheduled for grading.  

On 9/22/2021 at 8:31 PM, rms13 said:

Received my first batch of cards back today.  So order arrived at CSG April 13 and arrived back to me September 22.  5 month turn around even though they will say it wasn't that long because they didn't check the package in until June 23 so 3 months turn around if you go by that clock.  

Second order delivered by USPS on May 7, marked as received on 8/27 and currently scheduled for grading.  

What tier?

On 9/22/2021 at 5:51 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

What tier?

Economy.  Which I think was like 45 days when I submitted but I can't remember.  Now it's 120 days so they hit the target if you go by when they marked it as received.