• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PWCC got the boot from eBay

9 posts in this topic

I’ve read a few posts regarding the final prices of listings from the marketplace. eBay suggested, in a message, that they don’t condone shill bidding and therefore pwcc listings will stop immediately. Crazy! Anyone have any info? 

bout time , but pwcc response is bs , its all over the place what they do , i personally know someone who was using them to action there cards and was told by Brent at pwcc to bid on there own iems and they would get out bid and he even told them the amount to bid , ive seen the chat and have a screen shot of that convo , as for anyone who bought cards from them they should all file a class action lawsuit against pwcc 

Wow!!! I knew it was more expensive, but I never took a close enough look. I just figured the marketplace was huge, so they would get more looks. The whole thing is just a letdown for people who simply want to buy a few slabbed cards. Unreal. 

On 8/18/2021 at 11:21 PM, oluckydayo said:

I'm sure PWCC would love to consider legal options.  Unfortunately for them, I'd guess that eBay has plenty of documented IP addresses and proof that bids are coming in from different accounts from a shared location.  

They're just saying they are considering legal options so they don't look too bad but everybody knows they shill bid and they'd be hard pressed if all that data from ebay comes out. I'd be paying Ebay to keep shut if I were them.