• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Inventory Software with Profit/Loss Tracking

2 posts in this topic

Hey all!

Is there any type of inventory software that exists that will help track the profit and loss of a collection?  I checked out Beckett Organize, but all they really do is give you current pricing.  I am thinking an excel sheet may be my best bet, but I was just curious if there was something else out there that I haven't found yet. Thanks!

On 8/16/2021 at 3:05 PM, Estrnboarder said:

Hey all!

Is there any type of inventory software that exists that will help track the profit and loss of a collection?  I checked out Beckett Organize, but all they really do is give you current pricing.  I am thinking an excel sheet may be my best bet, but I was just curious if there was something else out there that I haven't found yet. Thanks!

I've once used the cardbase app, you enter your card with the priced purchased and it gives you a profit loss graph based on ebay sales. Issues is they charge after 10 cards and a lot of cards not in the system yet.