• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PLEASE HELP! STILL AWAITING CARDS TO BE LOGGED INTO SYSYTEM!

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I sent my order out in May,2021 and it was received by CSG on May 24,2021. I still do not have any updates besides that the cards were received and are being held and awaiting to be put in the system. How long does it approximately take for this process? It is going on 3 months and the process did not even start yet. I'm not worried about turn around times but to not start even logging my cards in has me concerned. Any information would by greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Wow! They got slammed like everyone else. Hopefully they can get them entered in and sent out quickly. I was going to submit more cards to CSG but been hesitant since this was my 2nd sub ever. I appreciate the info guys. I don't think it could have been answered any better honestly. Take care!