• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In-Person Autos? Good or Bad for Card Value?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, all. So I found a listing for a Herbert auto. The card is hard signed, in-person and has a Beckett witnessed holo sticker on the back. My question is do authenticated in-person autos have a high value after they’re graded? Or is it smarter to buy an auto that has been pulled? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. BTW the COA also comes with the card. 

On 8/13/2021 at 2:14 PM, jday68 said:

Hi, all. So I found a listing for a Herbert auto. The card is hard signed, in-person and has a Beckett witnessed holo sticker on the back. My question is do authenticated in-person autos have a high value after they’re graded? Or is it smarter to buy an auto that has been pulled? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. BTW the COA also comes with the card. 

well, since it has a COA and a Beckett witness sticker it's definitely worth more and it will be worth more if it's graded and slabbed but it will still be valued less than an auto that has been pulled from a pack. If it's for PC than it shouldn't matter, if it's for investment or resale than your best bet is pack pulled.

after they are authenticated the value is the  same as non numbered non rookie  pack pulled cards . if your getting a card signed a rookie ,even a low value brand of card is easily worth double of a second year autographed card. i always thought the signature ruined the value of the card, i was wrong.

Edited by Bulletblock