• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Data Point for Recent Bulk Order Submission Completion Time

6 posts in this topic

I know there has been a ton of questions regarding how long CSG is taking to complete bulk orders, so having my recent 50 card bulk order moved to "Shipped" status, I wanted to put this info out there as reference.

• Date package was dropped off at CSG facility per USPS tracking: 3/24/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Received" in CSG Submission Tracking: 5/20/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Imaging/Grading" in CSG Submission Tracking: 7/15/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Shipped" in CSG Submission Tracking: 8/12/2021

This order stayed in "Received" status for approximately 7-8 weeks before it moved over to "Grading" status. Once it hit "Grading" status, it moved through to "Shipped" in about 4 weeks. Per the USPS tracking # provided by CSG, the package should be delivered on 8/16/2021.

Edited by M_B

On 8/13/2021 at 7:36 AM, M_B said:

I know there has been a ton of questions regarding how long CSG is taking to complete bulk orders, so having my recent 50 card bulk order moved to "Shipped" status, I wanted to put this info out there as reference.

• Date package was dropped off at CSG facility per USPS tracking: 3/24/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Received" in CSG Submission Tracking: 5/20/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Imaging/Grading" in CSG Submission Tracking: 7/15/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Shipped" in CSG Submission Tracking: 8/12/2021

This order stayed in "Received" status for approximately 7-8 weeks before it moved over to "Grading" status. Once it hit "Grading" status, it moved through to "Shipped" in about 4 weeks. Per the USPS tracking # provided by CSG, the package should be delivered on 8/16/2021.

thats a long time for bulk espically when the turn around time in march was what 60 day or so , but almost 5 months to get them back is crazy based on turn around times when you subbed , but what i learned about gsc they dont care what the turn around time is when you sub your card they will go off whatever the current time is and honestly thats wrong . Hopefully you got some bangers out of your sub for that wait time 

On 8/13/2021 at 8:23 AM, Rob420 said:

thats a long time for bulk espically when the turn around time in march was what 60 day or so , but almost 5 months to get them back is crazy based on turn around times when you subbed , but what i learned about gsc they dont care what the turn around time is when you sub your card they will go off whatever the current time is and honestly thats wrong . Hopefully you got some bangers out of your sub for that wait time 

Yea, I think when I submitted the bulk turnaround time was listed as 41 days. Keep in mind though those are “working” days which I’m assuming are Monday-Friday. 

Edited by M_B

On 8/13/2021 at 9:23 AM, Rob420 said:

That's why it's only an estimate and they don't guarantee turnaround times. It's not wrong, it's the only way they're able to operate. It's not their fault if they received an additional 50,000 cards between when you checked the website and sent your cards in. They aren't psychic. 

On 8/13/2021 at 7:22 AM, Kon_Jelly said:

That's why it's only an estimate and they don't guarantee turnaround times. It's not wrong, it's the only way they're able to operate. It's not their fault if they received an additional 50,000 cards between when you checked the website and sent your cards in. They aren't psychic. 

People should have also know delays were going to happen when prices were going to go up. Everyone was going to try and get their cards in before the price increase, and we saw it. Also there were a few holidays in that time and lets not forget I believe they had a few delays because there was a hurricane in Florida. Can't really complain too much for $8 grading lol.

I guess this is as good as a place as any to show bulk updates...(ours were received close together)

• Date package was dropped off at CSG per USPS tracking:  3/30/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Received" in CSG Sub Tracking: 5/24/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Grading/Encap./Imag/" in CSG Tracking: 7/19/2021
  • Date order was marked as "Shipped" in CSG Tracking:  NOT SHIPPED YET