• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Online Submission Form Upgrade Complete

42 posts in this topic

Holy mother of god this form is an abomination. Maybe im doing something wrong but for instance.... It cant even populate basic vintage cards. I type "football 1969 topps joe namath" nothing matches. This is so frustrating. I really cant spend 3 days manually entering an order. 

I do like the waiver you have to accept when using the new form... So if you guys damage my card while doing a reholder, you take zero responsibility. Admin, does this also include cards that were slabbed with mistakes by CSG?

• Administrator
On 8/14/2021 at 8:58 PM, Benjamin Brown said:

image.thumb.png.95cfdc821692eea63ac615e001675efe.png

Hello @Benjamin Brown

When CSG converted from the old Online Submission Form ("OSF") to the new version, some of the data did not carry over. Therefore, some of the common cards users enter may not be currently visible. Our team is working diligently to resolve this issue and we hope to have it corrected in the coming days. 

Thank you for your patience. 

I have entered in all of my cards through the online form but now cannot proceed past the shipping page. My shipping address is listed on the page, I have also attempted to update my shipping information, but it hasn't made a difference. I cannot get to the payment screen...any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot 2021-08-21 9.37.09 AM.png

Anyone know if CSG works on Sat? With as many packages they have to sort, and get mailed I sure hope so. Let's get thee paid orders out to people, and also find some of these lost boxes. Maybe even grade a few cards... Surely as big as company as they are they are going 6 days a week?? just curious. 

On 8/21/2021 at 11:49 AM, KBost33 said:

Anyone know if CSG works on Sat? With as many packages they have to sort, and get mailed I sure hope so. Let's get thee paid orders out to people, and also find some of these lost boxes. Maybe even grade a few cards... Surely as big as company as they are they are going 6 days a week?? just curious. 

i know someone looking for his keys whos gonna get triggered by your post lmao

SO HAPPY WITH THE NEW UPDATED FORM AREA.. FINALLY we can see cards we sent in, print off old packing slips etc.... Really nice! Just wish we could have a tab ot make it get rid of all the orders that are already shipped back.... but will take what we have for now!  THANKS CSG for listening to the people!