• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Online Submission Form Upgrade Complete

42 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, NicholePer said:

The new and improved CSG online submission form is live and ready to make submitting cards faster and easier. Learn more.

I just looked and I still couldn't access my orders that were entered awhile back. Still couldn't see what cards were in orders. Only things I could click on where the orders that had been shipped. When will we be able to look at orders already in the system and see what is in each order?

On 8/11/2021 at 9:45 AM, NicholePer said:

The new and improved CSG online submission form is live and ready to make submitting cards faster and easier. Learn more.

No hyperlinks to open any of our previous orders??? We used to be able to at least see that. They were green, still looks exactly the same. What am I missing?

20210811_102641.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 11:24 AM, KBost33 said:

I just looked and I still couldn't access my orders that were entered awhile back. Still couldn't see what cards were in orders. Only things I could click on where the orders that had been shipped. When will we be able to look at orders already in the system and see what is in each order?

If you clear the cookies and cache, your orders should appear.

On 8/11/2021 at 11:28 AM, KBost33 said:

No hyperlinks to open any of our previous orders??? We used to be able to at least see that. They were green, still looks exactly the same. What am I missing?

20210811_102641.jpg

This is the submission tracking, which is different from the order submission form. The list of completed orders will appear when you look at your checkout cart.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:16 PM, NicholePer said:

This is the submission tracking, which is different from the order submission form. The list of completed orders will appear when you look at your checkout cart.

Nope, can not open they cards to see what is in each of these orders. I used to be able to click on a green link, and order would open up. That stopped 2 weeks ago when system was being updated.  Where the green arrows lead too, we want to see what is in each other those orders. We can't do that now. I tried putting in diffferent submissions numbers, would not open. I am sure it works for brand new orders, but we want to go back, and see what is being graded in these orders. We 100% could do that before the switch. 

Screenshot (1072).png

Screenshot (1073).png

Screenshot (1074)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (1076)_LI.jpg

We want to be able to see what cards are in each order, just like other companies do. We should be able to click on a link, and see what cards are in order. Also, if we see they weren't entered in right, which as you know, I caught 2 of them, actually 3, and let people know BEFORE they slab up cards. CSG has made several errors on Heritage Action cards, variations, etc... If we can't do this, I don't see this new system being a plus for people who have sent in 1000's of cards already. 

As someone who has sent in a bunch, it is frustrating to not see what has been entered etc. And then to top it off, when we have orders that were checked in, and the box is still missing, it is REALLY frustrating. I just got a 2 card order finished through an EXPRESS order that was checked in on May 3rd, the box I sent on May 4th with an Express order in it, is still "lost/misplaced" at CSG. 

Also, where is the place to print off "mechanical form'? Was told that would be on new form area per facebook page... I included how PSA offers collectors a way to look at their orders... this is all we ask for...have to have this option. 

2084751445_Screenshot(1080).thumb.png.f05d35caf392aa6ae41a59c6f133ddbb.png1647047921_Screenshot(1081).thumb.png.f173c3732cc96edd9f374a909915d9ce.png1974456985_Screenshot(1082).thumb.png.df04a7090a8a0b08cb135a72de9fb892.png1647047921_Screenshot(1081).thumb.png.f173c3732cc96edd9f374a909915d9ce.png2084751445_Screenshot(1080).thumb.png.f05d35caf392aa6ae41a59c6f133ddbb.png

Screenshot (1084)_LI.jpg

On 8/11/2021 at 4:27 PM, KBost33 said:

Nope, can not open they cards to see what is in each of these orders. I used to be able to click on a green link, and order would open up. That stopped 2 weeks ago when system was being updated.  Where the green arrows lead too, we want to see what is in each other those orders. We can't do that now. I tried putting in diffferent submissions numbers, would not open. I am sure it works for brand new orders, but we want to go back, and see what is being graded in these orders. We 100% could do that before the switch. 

Screenshot (1072).png

Screenshot (1073).png

Screenshot (1074)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (1076)_LI.jpg

Since you are having a problem with the submission tracking, I will have someone look into it. But the article is talking about the submission forms for ordering, which is a completely different page.

On 8/11/2021 at 3:52 PM, NicholePer said:

Since you are having a problem with the submission tracking, I will have someone look into it. But the article is talking about the submission forms for ordering, which is a completely different page.

Gotcha.. I was told who online system was gonna be updated!! Easier to see our previous orders, easier to make corrections, etc. This is all stuff for any order than is being submitted 8/11 and forward... Was under impression it was gonna be all new, and address issues for previous customers as well that have cards in system. THANKS for passing this along! Will be waiting to see what they say! 

On 8/11/2021 at 3:52 PM, NicholePer said:

Found mechinal form! THANKS! VERY HELPFUL!! A++++

On 8/12/2021 at 3:33 PM, Benny Harris said:

Is the $5 upcharge for thicker cards new ? I don't remember seeing that on my earlier subs ?

image.png.239db0b55603c9e73613f89fe6ec3da9.png

It's been on the price guide for a while.   I believe it's for extra thick cards (higher than 20pt.).  Think relics/memorabilia.

Baseball current age is missing base cards, specifically with topps, and I think Panini as well. Not everything is a refactor or parallel   

I mean base options do not show up in auto-complete.

I know you guys are hiring, You need someone for QA? I can do that from home, let me know I will send my resume.

Edited by legendary_collections