• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How far out are they billing?

10 posts in this topic

On 8/11/2021 at 8:04 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Paid two weeks ago, but cards are still in the GEI phase. Is this the norm, or are they charging at different intervals for different orders? I originally assumed it would be closer to when they shipped.

Csg is gonna go off what ever the current turn around times are no matter what the turn around times were when you sent your cards , they will sit for a while from what i have found 

On 8/11/2021 at 11:18 AM, Rob420 said:

Csg is gonna go off what ever the current turn around times are no matter what the turn around times were when you sent your cards , they will sit for a while from what i have found 

I'll just be happy to be out of this grading mad house. My PSA sub from 9 months ago is almost finished, SGC are all back to me, just waiting on this one from CSG and one more from CGC then I'm back to raw cards 🤣

On 8/12/2021 at 5:07 AM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I'll just be happy to be out of this grading mad house. My PSA sub from 9 months ago is almost finished, SGC are all back to me, just waiting on this one from CSG and one more from CGC then I'm back to raw cards 🤣

i dont blame you , i have orders at psa as well and they been in stage 4 for months and ill be happy to get them back by Christmas lol but Sgc im getting orders of 20 to 50 cards backs in 2 to 3 weeks door to door (thats how it should be or with in 90 days total) Sgc is the way to go right now 

When I called two weeks ago to get an idea on how long it would take after paying they told me the 16th was the latest ship date for it. Here we are on the 12th with only two more working days before the end of day on the 16th. I don't see it happening if it still has to go through another phase. I just don't get it.

My credit card got charged last week by CSG for several large bulk orders that were delivered in early May.

I just emailed customer service and the response I got was that I might see them back in January or February 2022.

So I get the cards 3 to 4 months after I make payment! That’s really aggressive billing practices.

Do any of the other card grading companies (PSA, BGS, SGC) do anything even near the equivalent to that?

Has anyone else been charged recently for bulk order and how long after payment did you finally get the cards back in hand?

On 11/11/2021 at 3:09 PM, Mike Geddes said:

My credit card got charged last week by CSG for several large bulk orders that were delivered in early May.

I just emailed customer service and the response I got was that I might see them back in January or February 2022.

So I get the cards 3 to 4 months after I make payment! That’s really aggressive billing practices.

Do any of the other card grading companies (PSA, BGS, SGC) do anything even near the equivalent to that?

Has anyone else been charged recently for bulk order and how long after payment did you finally get the cards back in hand?

You get charged when they enter the actual grading process, not when they're delivered.   I believe BGS does the same. 

It would be much more of a hassle for them to charge upon delivery, open the box to find out that the services you paid for or the cards are different than what was charged, then have to refund or collect the total due before grading.    Charging when the cards have been entered into the system and are ready to grade assures you're billed the correct amount and that your order form was completed correctly. 

On 11/11/2021 at 1:12 PM, oluckydayo said:

You get charged when they enter the actual grading process, not when they're delivered.   I believe BGS does the same. 

It would be much more of a hassle for them to charge upon delivery, open the box to find out that the services you paid for or the cards are different than what was charged, then have to refund or collect the total due before grading.    Charging when the cards have been entered into the system and are ready to grade assures you're billed the correct amount and that your order form was completed correctly. 

So it takes 4 months to go from the grading process to shipped?