• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ORDER SHOWS SHIPPED 8-11

9 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2021 at 8:54 PM, Mark northcutt said:

My order is a 2 card express shows it’s being shipped tomorrow But it’s showing 0 on the grade and 0.0 on the subs didn’t know if there was a glitch or something?

Sorry about the inconvenience. We are updating our website and some features will be restored soon.

On 8/11/2021 at 4:04 PM, Mark northcutt said:

It’s still not showing nothing at all just 0 on grade 

I have received cards that had same issue before. Also, no pictures. Was told it was a glitch, at the time, they were still sharing grades. They can see the grades on their screens. I didn't press it cause I knew what grades were. They don't do that anymore. Hope you get the grades posted. I assume that means no pictures either.

I have about 20 bulk orders in process. Orders 1-9 have(officially) arrived. I received back orders 1,2,4 but order number 3 is in limbo...I don't get it. There is nothing irregular about order #3 all standard cards, nothing odd. But i got order #4 back on 8/2/21. I emailed and got back a generic answer they gave me no reason why this order was passed over. just a generic ( you order is in process) Order #3 was a month ahead of Order #4 in the system. Now it's working on being a month behind. When i emailed i clearly asked WTF is up with my third order and why i got #4 back before #3. I don't get it. This order has Vlad Jr.s, Tatis, Luis Robert and Yordans..That's it. Just 4 players. for a bulk order of 50. Anyone else getting this type of situation?

On 8/12/2021 at 6:22 PM, Greg Christiansen said:

I have about 20 bulk orders in process. Orders 1-9 have(officially) arrived. I received back orders 1,2,4 but order number 3 is in limbo...I don't get it. There is nothing irregular about order #3 all standard cards, nothing odd. But i got order #4 back on 8/2/21. I emailed and got back a generic answer they gave me no reason why this order was passed over. just a generic ( you order is in process) Order #3 was a month ahead of Order #4 in the system. Now it's working on being a month behind. When i emailed i clearly asked WTF is up with my third order and why i got #4 back before #3. I don't get it. This order has Vlad Jr.s, Tatis, Luis Robert and Yordans..That's it. Just 4 players. for a bulk order of 50. Anyone else getting this type of situation?

On 8/12/2021 at 6:22 PM, Greg Christiansen said:

I had the same issue with psa 2 years ago. I had two bulk orders that we’re about 2 months apart.  One bulk orders that I sent in first had 50 cards with baseball and some hockey. The other bulk 50 card order I sent in almost two months later had all football and was mostly josh Allen,baker mayfield and Patric mahomes rookies.  My football order was shipped back to me in less than 4 months when I shipped to them.  It’s all about the POP report