• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Submitting non-sports card with sports cards and different tiers in same shipment
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Can I submit cards iin different tiers in the same shipment?  

If I am submitting cards in different tiers do I mark the box with the higher tier?

What if a non-sports card is in the shipment?  Which CCG subsidiary do i send  a Leaf Pop Century Card? It would qualify for 

CGC or CSG.

Do I create a separate submission form for each tier and card type?

Edited by JWBlue

8 hours ago, JWBlue said:

Can I submit cards iin different tiers in the same shipment?  

If I am submitting cards in different tiers do I mark the box with the higher tier?

What if a non-sports card is in the shipment?  Which CCG subsidiary do i send  a Leaf Pop Century Card? It would qualify for 

CGC or CSG.

Do I create a separate submission form for each tier and card type?

Thank you for your question. You can send different tiers in the same box, just make sure the submissions are clearly marked belong to which tier. Non-sports cards are graded by CGC and can be placed in the same box. However, CGC only grades Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering Cards.