• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Reholder with subgrades
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I had a card that I accidentally submitted without subgrades and it ended up being a 9.5. I tried customer service and tried to get it switched to my subgrades order but they said it was too late. My fault, but is it possible to resubmit a card, pay for a reholder and get subgrades added also? I believe it will at least be a true 9.5, so I think the extra expense will be worth it.

On 8/7/2021 at 12:06 PM, Warner85 said:

I had a card that I accidentally submitted without subgrades and it ended up being a 9.5. I tried customer service and tried to get it switched to my subgrades order but they said it was too late. My fault, but is it possible to resubmit a card, pay for a reholder and get subgrades added also? I believe it will at least be a true 9.5, so I think the extra expense will be worth it.

Absolutely! There will be a new submission form available tomorrow and yes, you will want the Reholder service with the subgrades added.  

6 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

Absolutely! There will be a new submission form available tomorrow and yes, you will want the Reholder service with the subgrades added.  

Any update on if the site will have mechinal correction forms? Still no response yet from anyone... sigh.. 

On 8/10/2021 at 1:00 PM, NicholePer said:

I entered my card number in the online form and selected reholder but it does not give me the option to add subgrades, what am I missing?

On 8/18/2021 at 4:43 AM, Warner85 said:

I entered my card number in the online form and selected reholder but it does not give me the option to add subgrades, what am I missing?

You will want to select grading then not the Reholder service and then add the subgrades.