• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POP Report

4 posts in this topic

Hey all! Does anyone have any idea about the release of a POP Report? 

Two weeks ago, I got back a 2005 Aaron Rodgers Turkey Red RC. It graded a Pristine 10 with 3 10s subgrades and 1 9.5. Pretty awesome, and I couldn’t be happier. The issue is that I have no idea what to list it for. I checked PSA, BGS, and SGC comps and sold/completed. But what if this Rodgers is the only CSG Pristine 10 of that specific card? Wouldn’t that raise the value of the card?

I have no choice but to list it for a ridiculous price because CSG doesn’t have a POP Report. Does that make sense? 

I just want to know if you’ve heard anything other than “coming soon” regarding the POP report. Also, for those who know, what do you think is a fair listing price for that card? Any info would be appreciated. Thx, and have a good weekend. 

No info about POP other than it's coming hopefully later this year.   CGC already has a pop report for comics, so I'm sure they're capable of launching in a timely manner given that they only recently opened to sports cards.

Personally, if you're not looking for a quick flip, I would list it in line with PSA values and it's perfectly reasonable to use the low PSA pop as a selling point (in relative terms, cards should share similarly low pops across graders).

38 minutes ago, oluckydayo said:

No info about POP other than it's coming hopefully later this year.   CGC already has a pop report for comics, so I'm sure they're capable of launching in a timely manner given that they only recently opened to sports cards.

Personally, if you're not looking for a quick flip, I would list it in line with PSA values and it's perfectly reasonable to use the low PSA pop as a selling point (in relative terms, cards should share similarly low pops across graders).

Yeah, they've said one is coming for TCG cards for a while now too.