• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

POP Report?

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any updates about when a POP report will be released? I have an ‘05 Rodgers Turkey Red RC that graded 10 Pristine, .5 away from sweet perfection! And there are interest buyers. But I can’t give potential buyers any information. Let me know if anyone has heard even the slightest online rumor lol! Thanks. 

On 8/7/2021 at 1:37 AM, Toby Adair said:

I was wondering the same thing.  It will definitely legitimize.  I love the holders and love the brand.  But its got to get that pop report going

i agree a pop report would be nice BUT if it means taking time away from grading, encapsulating and shipping, then it can wait!

On 8/8/2021 at 9:44 AM, Lerxst said:

i agree a pop report would be nice BUT if it means taking time away from grading, encapsulating and shipping, then it can wait!

pop report is great but Csg has a lot of work to do , 1. stop giving customers the run around 2. get better with turn around times 3. dont charge for thicker slabs (no one does that but a money hungry company) or for sub grtades or auto grade . With psa shut down Csg has dropped the ball do to those issues ,the only company really doing there thing is SGC and looking at prices that Csg charges looks like sgc is a better option espically if your looking to sell , Sgc are bringing in more money then Csg , Sgc will give me my cards back in a few week Csg will get me my cards back 4 to 6 months so based on that i have sent my cards now to Sgc and lots of other have to , Csg is getting mostly Bulk and economy orders from what the turn around times show , Csg add on fees really are a joke if you sent in a bulk with subs and auto its a 24 dollar price if it needs a thicker slab were at 29 lol if you do enonomy it be 32 or 37 with a thicker slab lolthats a joke  ,Dont get me wrong i like Csg slabs a lot and would like to keep using them but they have alot of work to go before they can even be a top 4 company but for me and cards im looking to sell ima have to go with Sgc cause of way faster turn around and higher resale value .

4 hours ago, Rob420 said:

pop report is great but Csg has a lot of work to do , 1. stop giving customers the run around 2. get better with turn around times 3. dont charge for thicker slabs (no one does that but a money hungry company) or for sub grtades or auto grade . With psa shut down Csg has dropped the ball do to those issues ,the only company really doing there thing is SGC and looking at prices that Csg charges looks like sgc is a better option espically if your looking to sell , Sgc are bringing in more money then Csg , Sgc will give me my cards back in a few week Csg will get me my cards back 4 to 6 months so based on that i have sent my cards now to Sgc and lots of other have to , Csg is getting mostly Bulk and economy orders from what the turn around times show , Csg add on fees really are a joke if you sent in a bulk with subs and auto its a 24 dollar price if it needs a thicker slab were at 29 lol if you do enonomy it be 32 or 37 with a thicker slab lolthats a joke  ,Dont get me wrong i like Csg slabs a lot and would like to keep using them but they have alot of work to go before they can even be a top 4 company but for me and cards im looking to sell ima have to go with Sgc cause of way faster turn around and higher resale value .

...............    Looks like you needed a few of these.

Turn around times are going to be bad everywhere for a while. That is just a fact of life. Even SGC's TAT are creeping up.

Charging for thicker slabs sucks and I agree there, but it is obvious that BGS has been charging for subs also, because their new "no subs" option is cheaper.

On 8/6/2021 at 11:24 AM, jday68 said:

Does anyone have any updates about when a POP report will be released? I have an ‘05 Rodgers Turkey Red RC that graded 10 Pristine, .5 away from sweet perfection! And there are interest buyers. But I can’t give potential buyers any information. Let me know if anyone has heard even the slightest online rumor lol! Thanks. 

i use the psa pop report for comps n stuff but yeah i would really like a csg pop report even before subbing i wanna know if its possible to get a decent grade wit certain cards and im super curious to see what grades people are getting from csg, how many perfect 10s, i wanna see csg pop counts for my soto's n brady's ha they should have enough cards graded by now