• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Use Submission Tracking to Quickly and Easily Check the Status and Grades of Your Submission

3 posts in this topic

On 8/4/2021 at 11:37 AM, NicholePer said:

To improve efficiency and provide a better customer experience, Customer Service will no longer provide grades over the phone. All grading results will be available online through the free online Submission Tracking resource. Learn more.

That is pretty fair thing for CSG to do. I know they are busy!  Now, if we can only get CSG to get cards moved from the safe, to shipping a little quicker, or post the grades when they are paid for. Shouldn't have to wait for them to move to shipping. Especially, when you pay for a completed order on Weds morning, and they still aren't moved from shipping. 

CSG really did nice job by listening to the customers, and update the form so we can see past orders! Now next step is to move paid orders, to shipping ASAP, or at least post the grades.

PSA posts the grades INSTANTLY when an order is done and paid for. CSG has the upper hand by being only company that posts pictures of cards, but that does no good when paid orders sit for days in shipping. Yes, I know the order I am talking about is complete, in the safe, and should have been moved to shipping on Thursday, was told they were completed by accounting. 

Like the progress on the form area though!!

On 8/22/2021 at 5:32 PM, KBost33 said:

That is pretty fair thing for CSG to do. I know they are busy!  Now, if we can only get CSG to get cards moved from the safe, to shipping a little quicker, or post the grades when they are paid for. Shouldn't have to wait for them to move to shipping. Especially, when you pay for a completed order on Weds morning, and they still aren't moved from shipping. 

CSG really did nice job by listening to the customers, and update the form so we can see past orders! Now next step is to move paid orders, to shipping ASAP, or at least post the grades.

PSA posts the grades INSTANTLY when an order is done and paid for. CSG has the upper hand by being only company that posts pictures of cards, but that does no good when paid orders sit for days in shipping. Yes, I know the order I am talking about is complete, in the safe, and should have been moved to shipping on Thursday, was told they were completed by accounting. 

Like the progress on the form area though!!

Again, proving you just don't know what you are talking about. Aren't you embarrassed at this point? 

SGC puts high-res images, front and back, in their database for you to access at any time. They have been doing this for awhile. 

Again, just embarrassing.