• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New forums on Message Boards for Card Events and etc
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Now with conventions making a comeback, will CSG add a Forum for Card Shows and Conventions like CGC has one for Comic Events?

Also, I was wondering if there could be a Forum for Traders and Trade Groups. A forum that could link people together who would be interested in meeting other collectors and groups in their area who would be interested in trading, hanging out and etc.

On 7/31/2021 at 11:22 AM, Shockmaster said:

Now with conventions making a comeback, will CSG add a Forum for Card Shows and Conventions like CGC has one for Comic Events?

Also, I was wondering if there could be a Forum for Traders and Trade Groups. A forum that could link people together who would be interested in meeting other collectors and groups in their area who would be interested in trading, hanging out and etc.

Thank you for your suggestion! I can pass that information along and see about creating a forum for events. As for one for traders, the closest forum is the Marketplace. 

On 8/3/2021 at 9:41 PM, jdmtdcollector said:

there's a CSG facebook group where some subbers have been buying and selling their csg slabs

I'm a member of a CSG group on there, but what I was wondering about a forum where CSG collectors can meet other collectors or groups locally. 

I just thought a meet other collectors forum could be neat and helpful way to meet other collectors close to them. Or meeting other people willing to trade since buying cards can be a bit expensive for some of us.

Edited by Shockmaster