• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Elite Membership Upgrade

3 posts in this topic

I have previously joined as a Premium member and already used the $150 grading credit for that tier. I am seeing offers to "upgrade" to Elite, but the price to upgrade is almost equal to the original price of the Elite Membership.  Question is: If I were to "upgrade", would I get a new $150 grading credit, along with the other benefits such as the 10% off grading submissions?

On 7/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, Nooorm said:

I have previously joined as a Premium member and already used the $150 grading credit for that tier. I am seeing offers to "upgrade" to Elite, but the price to upgrade is almost equal to the original price of the Elite Membership.  Question is: If I were to "upgrade", would I get a new $150 grading credit, along with the other benefits such as the 10% off grading submissions?

Thank you for your question. You will pay almost the full Elite fee as you will receive an additional $150 credit. You can see the exact total when they log into their account and click on "upgrade." This will upgrade your account as well as extend their membership for one year from the date of the upgrade.

1 hour ago, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. You will pay almost the full Elite fee as you will receive an additional $150 credit. You can see the exact total when they log into their account and click on "upgrade." This will upgrade your account as well as extend their membership for one year from the date of the upgrade.

Awesome!  So if upgrade today and have orders in the queue but not invoiced, would I still be eligible to use my credit AND the 10% discount, as long as I have not been invoiced yet?

Thanks again for your assistance.