• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading

5 posts in this topic

Hi my name is wesley lanning, I sent in a bulk sub on April 26th. Well a couple weeks ago, the website was showing that my cards had arrived and it was showing the order number and stuff, well I check every morning and now even that info is gone, and when I push track. It just tells me they haven't received abetting from me on the last 2 months

27 minutes ago, Pachuli420 said:

Hi my name is wesley lanning, I sent in a bulk sub on April 26th. Well a couple weeks ago, the website was showing that my cards had arrived and it was showing the order number and stuff, well I check every morning and now even that info is gone, and when I push track. It just tells me they haven't received abetting from me on the last 2 months

Best advice I can give you is check once a week or less. They are very slow and your cards will not be logged for probably another month or longer. Just a quality of life suggestion, not being a debbie downer or trying to put them down. It is what it is and its the same all over. You can get your cards back faster with an unknown garage grader or wait for a better service.

Edited by MountainG
your editing sux

On 7/26/2021 at 4:13 AM, Pachuli420 said:

Same happened to me, 3 different orders in different stages showing all the card info and so forth now i can't even click on the link to take me to the info of the submission. When i search the submissions it doesn't even show up.

On 7/27/2021 at 4:45 PM, mikj48 said:

Same happened to me, 3 different orders in different stages showing all the card info and so forth now i can't even click on the link to take me to the info of the submission. When i search the submissions it doesn't even show up.

so I called today. Turns out one of my submissions wasn't charged so I'm guessing that's why it wasn't showing up anymore. The reps said my cards are ready to ship out. I paid so hopefully they update the info soon. Maybe that's the same issue.

MountainG gave advice, "Best advice I can give you is check once a week or less. They are very slow and your cards will not be logged for probably another month or longer. Just a quality of life suggestion, not being a debbie downer or trying to put them down . . ."  I totally agree, I understand the dynamic with grading these days so I get the delays, pricing, check-in, delivery dates.  Sent in my first grading order with CSG and high expectations. Was doing the checking everyday thing, thinking my order would be checked in upon arrival.  Took two months for check-in plus the back time, going on 4 months now, submission page is being updated so I know where my order is.  All this to say, ditto to the advice of checking weekly, order will be processed, not like the "olden days."