• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why can't I view my order?

10 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Brad2000 said:

I was able to view my cards and now they're not available anymore. I was just charged for my first submission and I'm still stuck in the same status and can't view my submissions. 

CSG has been working optimizing the website including viewing the submissions. I apologize for any inconvenience and we are working on it.

1 hour ago, CollectorBB said:

Yep. Happened on mine recently ... shipped today. 👍

My order says received June 4th. I was able to click the submission number and see the status (which showed no status available). Last week when I checked, the link was no longer clickable for status. 

Do you know how long from the time it went from being clickable to not clickable, and then how long after it was no longer clickable had it been shipped?

If any of that makes sense....lol

18 minutes ago, JACK0114 said:

My order says received June 4th. I was able to click the submission number and see the status (which showed no status available). Last week when I checked, the link was no longer clickable for status. 

Do you know how long from the time it went from being clickable to not clickable, and then how long after it was no longer clickable had it been shipped?

If any of that makes sense....lol

Mine did that about a week and a half ago and then shipped today. I was able to click on it again and view my grades. Not sure if yours will be the same way. Hopefully.