• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

15 card Standard order results

11 posts in this topic

Great looking slabs Andy. I got a 56 card bulk order back a couple of months ago. They did a good job for me i believe. 

A few seemed under graded, a few seemed over graded and most were within range of what i was expecting. In reality, we're not talking rocket science here. As we move more and more into AI, grading will be faster, more consistent and hopefully cheaper. 

Aaron, Hank 1965 Topps #170 CSG 7.5.jpg

Bonds, Barry 86 Fleer Update #U-14 CSG 9.5.jpg

On 7/25/2021 at 12:35 AM, TyeDyeJim said:

Great looking slabs Andy. I got a 56 card bulk order back a couple of months ago. They did a good job for me i believe. 

A few seemed under graded, a few seemed over graded and most were within range of what i was expecting. In reality, we're not talking rocket science here. As we move more and more into AI, grading will be faster, more consistent and hopefully cheaper. 

Aaron, Hank 1965 Topps #170 CSG 7.5.jpg

Bonds, Barry 86 Fleer Update #U-14 CSG 9.5.jpg

Mine were sent the same time as yours and I just received my first card back. One was standard, the rest is economy. I was pleasantly surprised by the grade they gave me due to one white corner but WOW. I’m super stoked to get the rest of my cards back and hopeful, since I critique my cards very hard. 

EEBE0964-6FCA-44EC-ABBA-2AEE2B2F27B8.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Warner85 said:

Mine were sent the same time as yours and I just received my first card back. One was standard, the rest is economy. I was pleasantly surprised by the grade they gave me due to one white corner but WOW. I’m super stoked to get the rest of my cards back and hopeful, since I critique my cards very hard. 

EEBE0964-6FCA-44EC-ABBA-2AEE2B2F27B8.jpeg

I sent one of those in too.  They definitely are checking these cards very close.

IMG_0460.jpg

I’m sorry I meant serial number as in 89/100 like the Lebron I posted. SGC puts that right on the front of the card label. Sometimes it’s hard to see the serial number of the card so it’s nice if it’s added to the label.

On 7/30/2021 at 11:19 PM, Warner85 said:

I’m sorry I meant serial number as in 89/100 like the Lebron I posted. SGC puts that right on the front of the card label. Sometimes it’s hard to see the serial number of the card so it’s nice if it’s added to the label.

agree that would be cool i buy lots of serial number cards, its possible sgc puts it in the label cause you cant see the back of there cards in there slab another reason i dont like there slab but even still theres plenty of room on csg flip be cool to see how limited edition your card is on the flip