• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bulk Sub groups

13 posts in this topic

Are bulk group subs given priority over individual submitters? I submitted my individual submission in mid March and still don’t have it--I also submitted with a bulk group in mid-late April same level and I already got that one back--can you explain ?

Edited by KLWalden

On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, KLWalden said:

Are bulk group subs given priority over individual submitters? I submitted my individual submission in mid March and still don’t have it--I also submitted with a bulk group in mid-late April same level and I already got that one back--can you explain ?

Thank you for your question. Although I cannot give you specifics, turnaround times reflect the average length of time that we think it will take to complete a submission received today under a given grading tier or service. Turnaround times for individual submissions can vary based on a variety of factors including whether the submission form was completed properly, the submission was packaged correctly, the collectibles require additional research and other reasons. 

On 7/20/2021 at 8:44 AM, KLWalden said:

Some people I know have been saying the same mess.

7 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. Although I cannot give you specifics, turnaround times reflect the average length of time that we think it will take to complete a submission received today under a given grading tier or service. Turnaround times for individual submissions can vary based on a variety of factors including whether the submission form was completed properly, the submission was packaged correctly, the collectibles require additional research and other reasons. 

That had nothing to do with what he asked. 

22 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

That had nothing to do with what he asked. 

That is part of it. Without know specific information about each submission, I can only say for certain the factors that may seem to delay the turnaround times. Also, this chat board is aimed for general questions and personal submission questions should be directed to customer service. Other than that, I am more than happy to generally help in any way I can. 

Bottom line, and I hate to say this, unlimited walkthrough and walkthrough will take priority every single time. I currently have an express sub they received on May 2. Still waiting. I currently have a standard sub they received on May 3. Still waiting. And since that time I’ve also subbed three unlimited walkthrough, and all three were back to me within ten business days. I know it’s a brutal fact for us and a tough pill to swallow but if you want the cards back faster, then you have to pay for those top tiers. 

1 hour ago, jday68 said:

Bottom line, and I hate to say this, unlimited walkthrough and walkthrough will take priority every single time. I currently have an express sub they received on May 2. Still waiting. I currently have a standard sub they received on May 3. Still waiting. And since that time I’ve also subbed three unlimited walkthrough, and all three were back to me within ten business days. I know it’s a brutal fact for us and a tough pill to swallow but if you want the cards back faster, then you have to pay for those top tiers. 

Who said anything about walkthrough?

Sorry. I read original post wrong. I thought the question was priority between tiers and not group or individual subs. That said, it drives me crazy to pay for walkthrough but point is that I never had an issue getting them back on time. I missed the whole point to this thread. Apologies. 

8 hours ago, jday68 said:

Sorry. I read original post wrong. I thought the question was priority between tiers and not group or individual subs. That said, it drives me crazy to pay for walkthrough but point is that I never had an issue getting them back on time. I missed the whole point to this thread. Apologies. 

Unfortunately unless it's a really expensive card walkthrough isn't really feasible. I know what you're saying though. Express isn't too bad as long as the box is marked and it's seen and opened accordingly. Once you hit a certain price point the ROI doesn't make sense though as CSG slabs aren't the highest on return. 

For example, subbing a $5-10k card through WK with CSG, you might as well sub through a company with higher return for $100 more unless it's for personal collection. I'm not saying CSG is bad, but the market just doesn't value them as highly.

I agree that many of us feel our cards are somewhat held hostage. As long as they are returned in the same condition they were sent, and graded, I'm willing to wait a bit longer than expected.

But having a discussion about them being lost, is not even an option. Yes I declared a value, but why would we think they are lost. Your Warehouse has security and camera systems, I certainly hope, that would prevent theft. If theft is not the reason, then step 2 should be grade everything as it comes in, before early submissions remain in limbo. I envision a huge pile stacked on top of my March submission. (Cringe)

It seems the priority cards are moving ahead of bulk. Well, the system got flooded with low cost submissions. Not our fault really. Moving the prices up may slow the flow of new submissions, but it seems the warehouse should be divided into 2 sections. The 1st section is early chaos clutter, from the move, the wrong cases, etc. The 2nd section becomes kind of a mess, but better hopefully than the 1st mess. 

I was subbing through a group in the beginning when csg first opened and have subs that are still not finished I just received an express sub from April that was submitted through a submission group. I have received back multiple economy and express orders that I have sent in on my own though from may and June. So to answer I don’t think the sub groups get priority. Although I have heard that Dave and Adams is the only one that actually does get priority. But that’s just hearsay