Practically no CSG slabs at the Culture Collision show in ATL.
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Saw one guy with like 500 slabs, but that was it. Was surprised no one was dealing them. I was mostly sitting with a pile of wax since mine haven't made it through grading yet, but I figured there would be way more CSG slabs than there were.

They're still a new company in the world of grading. They've only been open for about 5 months and many are still waiting for their bulk slabs from April to finish grading. So if you think about it, there are really only about maybe 3 months worth of graded cards out there. I'm not surprised that you are not seeing very many of them. At the same time, look at SGC. They've been around for years and you still don't see a lot of them. Unfortunately, even though I like SGC and CSG, you just won't see much of them out there compared to BGS and PSA. Those two were the standard for grading for years and PSA still is.

2 minutes ago, tmoore_25 said:

They're still a new company in the world of grading. They've only been open for about 5 months and many are still waiting for their bulk slabs from April to finish grading. So if you think about it, there are really only about maybe 3 months worth of graded cards out there. I'm not surprised that you are not seeing very many of them. At the same time, look at SGC. They've been around for years and you still don't see a lot of them. Unfortunately, even though I like SGC and CSG, you just won't see much of them out there compared to BGS and PSA. Those two were the standard for grading for years and PSA still is.

I wasn't expecting a ton, but still surprised at there being virtually none. I expected anything high end to be PSA/BGS/SGC. Considering that's a pretty big show for Atlanta I thought I'd see a lot more.

4 hours ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

Saw one guy with like 500 slabs, but that was it. Was surprised no one was dealing them. I was mostly sitting with a pile of wax since mine haven't made it through grading yet, but I figured there would be way more CSG slabs than there were.

i have no problen selling csg slabs