• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging

110 posts in this topic

On 8/9/2021 at 2:19 PM, DJ Mahk said:

How long until your order moved from Quality Control to Shipped?

My order just moved from Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging to Grading/Quality Control which hopefully means the time consuming things are over and now it's just a final signoff.

Any update on how long it took for yours to move to shipped? Mine FINALLY moved to Quality Control today after being in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for almost 2 months

On 8/31/2021 at 3:08 PM, Ryan Famuliner said:

Any update on how long it took for yours to move to shipped? Mine FINALLY moved to Quality Control today after being in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for almost 2 months

What tier did you use and what were your delivered and received dates?

On 8/20/2021 at 1:50 PM, Sfeeman said:

This I believe unfortunately will be the last time I use CSG. They still have my standard order which is well past the "estimated" turn around time. I put a standard order in a month later than my order with a 3rd party submitter and I've had those cards for over a month now. The inconsistency is unacceptable.

You'll be back, especially when PSA and Beckett are still not taking in orders.

On 8/1/2021 at 12:48 PM, JACK0114 said:

I paid by check. Cards received on 06/04/21. Check was deposited and cleared on 06/06/21. They were really quick to take my money. Its now 2 months since received. 

These guys are a sinking ship. They aren't doing anything to right the ship. As a business owner, I would be ashamed of myself. You don't wait months to make changes if things aren't working. You fix it now. I guess it's easier to people off and screw people over when you have a warehouse full of checks and payments and your cost to operate is the same. These guys are stretching themselves very thin, trying to maximize profits without adding more expense. They are going to do this as long as they can. At least until their graders get burnt out and leave, or they have so many complaints that no one ever uses them. Horribly run business. My first and last order I will be sending them unless they get their mess together. I was really giving them the benefit of the doubt before speaking out on it, but these guys really, really, really suck. When 90% of your customers come to chat boards just to complain, you're definitely doing it wrong. 

Edited by Daddy Pig

On 8/31/2021 at 3:08 PM, Ryan Famuliner said:

Shipped 8/10, Received 8/18.  Received was 5/28 for Economy.  Seeing that Economy is 120 days now, I definitely came in well under that.

On 8/10/2021 at 3:05 PM, Rob420 said:

seems like it really doesnt matter when Csg gets your cards or schedules them for grading they are gonna sit and Csg is gonna go off the current turn around times regardless of what they were when you sent them in , thats kinda shady 

whats even more shady is how they have the ball$ to charge you a month or more before they ship your order.. thats REALLY shady!

On 9/2/2021 at 7:27 AM, Lerxst said:

whats even more shady is how they have the ball$ to charge you a month or more before they ship your order.. thats REALLY shady!

This is the only part of my CSG experience that has frustrated me. I know TATs and prices will need to change given the junk flippers and newbies are sending them. But when you bill me, my cards better be a week or two away from my door, not a month. That being said, they are tough but fair graders with reasonable pricing and the best slab in the industry so I will be a repeat customer.

On 9/1/2021 at 3:02 PM, Lerxst said:

how many cards? they have been sitting on my 20 card economy order since 4/9

6, but it was shipped with 2 cards sent Express (Jordan 2nd yr, Rice rookie), so speculation would be that they processed faster because the box was open and didn't want them kicking around.

On 9/2/2021 at 8:27 AM, Lerxst said:

A MONTH? Try 3 months! lol.....They took my payment way back on June 5th. Been in GEI for 2 and a half months now. These guys are unbelievable. They bit off way more than they could chew trying to hang with the big boys. 

Paid for an order last week that was 100% DONE, and in SAFE, ready to be shipped. PAID for it, well here we are 10 days later STILL NOT shipped. I 100% HATE BEING LIED too. Would rather they tell me the truth, "WE JUST WANT YOUR MONEY, PAY US SO WE CAN HOLD IT FOR AWHILE"...  instead of BS, it's ready to ship.... 

On 7/17/2021 at 6:59 PM, KLWalden said:

Bulk group subs jumped the individual submitter — many bulk groups that submitted well after many individuals have received multiple orders back (with same level)— stick it to the little guy I guess is CSGs way

Can you please provide proof of this, with screenshots etc? I'm definitely interested bc if they are going with group submitters first then I want to get in on that to get my cards back faster. 

Thank you in advance.

On 8/20/2021 at 10:50 AM, Sfeeman said:

This I believe unfortunately will be the last time I use CSG. They still have my standard order which is well past the "estimated" turn around time. I put a standard order in a month later than my order with a 3rd party submitter and I've had those cards for over a month now. The inconsistency is unacceptable.

Can you provide proof of this with screenshots? Thanks in advance