• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Timeframe

6 posts in this topic

I like the way the cases look but will probably be my last time with CSG, the process needs to be more professional I think. I've called a couple times about my order, was supposed to be shipped days ago but still not, my submission status is still showing the cards are in the quality control status which is not the case, so I guess I wont know the grades until I receive the cards back, PSA is opening back up soon so will be going back to them!

I'd be surprised if PSA does anything below the $200 level the rest of the calendar year.  Agreed the CSG slabs are great, and the experience has not been great for many people. I won't be submitting anything again to CSG in the near future, but maybe down the road if turnaround times ever get back in check.

Good luck, I submit high dollar cards through walkthrough and express, so for items to be delayed and for the online system to never show the grades is a little frustrating, with PSA as soon as payment is taken grades are available online days before the cards are shipped

PSA isn't worth the money at $200 a submission unless you have an extremely high value card.  I researched other services for grading and it led me here.  Now I am worried.  Everyone uses this stupid pandemic as an excuse for poor customer service.  I understand they are probably busy, so they should be hiring more help.

Yes I put in the comment I send in high dollar cards, but either way I paid for a couple cards walkthrough this last time and a couple express, They received my walkthrough package on June 25th, the money was taken out of my account mid last week, my grades haven't been released online or shipped yet, so $125 isn't worth it with this company, its not really 5 day turnaround, I'd rather spend $200 with PSA you get more value for the cards so makes up for the difference