• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading
1 1

112 posts in this topic

According to the site, once the order goes into Scheduled for Grading status you can check the details of the order. 2 of my orders have been in that status for 4 days now with no details available. Aren’t they supposed to be available as soon as they go into that status? Or does it actually take a while to see details after going into that status? Are they pushing these orders into a new status before they’re actually ready so it looks like they’re progressing?

On 7/12/2021 at 1:49 PM, Warner85 said:

According to the site, once the order goes into Scheduled for Grading status you can check the details of the order. 2 of my orders have been in that status for 4 days now with no details available. Aren’t they supposed to be available as soon as they go into that status? Or does it actually take a while to see details after going into that status? Are they pushing these orders into a new status before they’re actually ready so it looks like they’re progressing?

Thank you for your question. It does mean your submission is starting the next phase and the details will be available as soon as they enter it into the system. The process varies a bit due to the size of the submission order. 

58 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question. It does mean your submission is starting the next phase and the details will be available as soon as they enter it into the system. The process varies a bit due to the size of the submission order. 

58 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

You may have to change the wording on the site then because it says details WILL be available when it goes into Scheduled for Grading status. Not sometime soon. Makes me think they’re advancing only so it appears your order is progressing.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:49 AM, Warner85 said:

Mine have been in that status for over 2 weeks. so there's that.

On 7/18/2021 at 1:50 AM, JAMISON33 said:
6/3/21
Bulk (50-card minimum
Scheduled for Grading

it's over 50 days..still waiting for grad.

you got a ways to go , they have 30 to 40 week turn around for bulk depending on what the current turn around time is , 150 some days is around 31 weeks for bulk 

40 minutes ago, kiddk1 said:

I sent my cards in and USPS delivered them April 12, scheduled for grading 6/23, when i sent the bulk order in the website stated 60 day turnaround. Now I wish I would have went with SGC or HGA

the turn around should be baded on what it was when you subbed the cards but with it at 154 days or whatever it is they wil most likely hold your cards for that time and thats just wrong if they do , you subbed your cards when it was at a certain turn around time and they should be held to that but they will feed you lies and excuses and scripts . Scg id a go to with 2 to 3 week turn arounds and no one can be that currently , even csg higher priced serviced are weeks behind 

turn around times when down again , guess that grading thing they did not long ago i mean job fair has paid off , or is it that they arent getting in as many orders as before or is it a mix of both either way were down to about 26 to 29 weeks for bulk service 

8 hours ago, CSG_Collector said:

My order arrived 4/4, still not graded. I even requested the Economy service turnaround time. I am positive and hopeful to get them back before the Holidays. Cheers!

One of my orders is a single card standard level, since April 6th. They called me 3 weeks ago saying they lost my credit card info so I had to resubmit the information to them. Called yesterday to double check the status of that card and they had not passed on my credit card information, and they still had it on hold! Now my single card is supposed to be returned within a week, but I’ll call to double check later. Not impressed so far.

On 7/18/2021 at 4:11 AM, KLWalden said:

3 cards

mid March 

have been billed — over billed - credited— billed again

schd for grading since mid June

still nothing

CSG is a monkey f—ing a football right now 

Love that saying. First time I heard it was at the dog track. Buddy wins a trifecta and loses money. He said, "I've paid a dollar to watch a monkey fk a football, but I ain't never paid no dollar to watch a football fk a monkey".

Edited by MountainG

These people are the definition of "Bad at what we do" It's the new American way. Being horrible at what you do. CSG ARE THE POSTERBOYS.

They have been completely unable to manage incoming submissions. And deliver anything close to what they sold us. 

I sent CSG 16 different submissions in April and May. These submissions were mostly bulk value submissions at $8 per card with a 60 business day "estimated" turnaround time. However 3 were Standard submissions at $25 per card and had an "estimated" turnaround time of 30 days. 

Fast forward 70 business days...

I have yet to have a single submission graded by these incompetent A holes. They refuse to acknowledge that they messed up and furthermore refuse to take responsibility and act accordingly. 

EACH OF MY 16 SUBMISSIONS IS NOW AT LEAST 20 DAYS OVER THEIR OWN ESTIMATED TURNAROUND TIME.

My 3 Standard submissions are all over DOUBLE their estimated turnaround times and 2 of the 3 have not even been entered into their system. This tells me its only going to get closer to a 3x or 4x turnaround time multiplier for those! So I'm looking at a minimum 75 business day turnaround time for submissions I'm forced to pay $25 a card on and that was sold to me as a 30 day turnaround time. 

Today, sick of being taken advantage of and hearing excuses from them about how horrible they are at what they do, I called customer service and ensured I spoke to supervisor. I explained how 2-4x multipliers on 30 day submissions is not acceptable and I felt like they should only charge me the bulk value pricing that they actually are delivering.

I was told that this is what is basically, and just to deal with it and that they would not be offering any credit or cancelations for orders they have already received. It didn't matter that their 30 business day estimate has already turned in to 75 days and I'm looking at over 100 days for the 2 submissions that haven't even been opened yet... 

These people are hopelessly incompetent and refuse to do right by their customers. In short, they won't be in business long. I would advise you to stay away from this company as they are:

A) Horrible at what they do

B) Hopelessly incompetent at running a business 

C) Have absolutely no problem screwing over their customers 

D) Have a very short life trajectory as a company so the slabs will be worthless in a couple of years. 

I'm convinced the status of Grading, Encapsulation, Imaging is . There is no way in he11 it takes a month to grade a bulk order of 50. Encapsulate it and Image it. There's no way. If they want to charge us when it goes to grading they need to grade it. Not just post that status knowing they are still weeks or months out.

Anyone else have their submission order numbers recently turn unclickable (can’t think of the right wording)? It’s no longer green and now you cannot see your order info. If they have it ready that is. The only one I can click on is the order that has shipped and is on its way back to me.

16 minutes ago, Warner85 said:

Anyone else have their submission order numbers recently turn unclickable (can’t think of the right wording)? It’s no longer green and now you cannot see your order info. If they have it ready that is. The only one I can click on is the order that has shipped and is on its way back to me.

Yes...7/22/2021 at around 130PM

2 hours ago, Warner85 said:

Yep, just noticed that on two of my active orders too, just happened this afternoon and came here to see if it happened to anyone else haha. Guessing they must be doing something with their servers. 

3 hours ago, Warner85 said:

Same. And if you put the submission number in the link and try to pull it up that way it says that the submission number is invalid.  I was hoping that meant that my order that was graded 10 days ago was finally shipping. Guess not.