• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading
1 1

112 posts in this topic

On 8/13/2021 at 8:02 AM, LAgambit said:

"PSA makes up the VAST majority of this business and there was literally no way for CSG, which was JUST getting off the ground, could have anticipated the amount of cards at first. "

Again. Any with 2 Brain Cells would have taken one look at your competition - Seems like you're unaware, but the massive influx of cards didnt just happen to PSA. It also happened to BGS and SGC. So , again, one look at your competition, which any business worth their salt would have done, would have quickly shown how bad of an idea cheap bulk was. Especially for a new company not yet scaled to handle bulk subs. 

"literally no way" - is just not true, sorry... And its also a bit dramatic. 

CSG opened BEFORE PSA shut down you ignoramus. So, again, I'll say for those in the back - there was literally NO WAY for CSg or ANY of the other companies to know that PSA would shut their doors, therefore negating any knowledge of the incoming avalanche. 

Also, I literally said to you "i think they are making a huge mistake by not limiting the number of bulk submissions they are accepting" therefore *almost* agreeing with you on certain points, but for you to continue to insist CSG should have known what was coming when they opened BEFORE PSA shut things down is just the definition of stupid and uninformed.  

On 8/17/2021 at 8:18 AM, Lerxst said:

"some issues"? im starting to think you work for them bro

Why??? Bc I castigate Team Complain on here? Does everyone that speaks against your uninformed opinions work for the company you're complaining about? How far do we stretch out this logic? 

And yes, they have some issues to iron out, just what I said. I think it is beyond absurd they are still taking as many bulk submissions as they can. They are only serving themselves to be set up to have to deal with people like you, KBost33, etc. so I don't know why they'd continue to do that other than to get their pop report up as quickly as possible. That is the very first and most prominent thing I can think of, but there are definitely other issues they have that *desperately* need work. 

It's like you and others on Team Complain gloss over or just completely ignore my MANY instances of pointing out where CSG has gone wrong and just stick to the parts where I call you out on your BS, to which I sort of understand bc you and Team Complain (TM) have the emotional capability of my 6-year-old nephew. 

On 9/13/2021 at 1:28 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

Why??? Bc I castigate Team Complain on here? Does everyone that speaks against your uninformed opinions work for the company you're complaining about? How far do we stretch out this logic? 

And yes, they have some issues to iron out, just what I said. I think it is beyond absurd they are still taking as many bulk submissions as they can. They are only serving themselves to be set up to have to deal with people like you, KBost33, etc. so I don't know why they'd continue to do that other than to get their pop report up as quickly as possible. That is the very first and most prominent thing I can think of, but there are definitely other issues they have that *desperately* need work. 

It's like you and others on Team Complain gloss over or just completely ignore my MANY instances of pointing out where CSG has gone wrong and just stick to the parts where I call you out on your BS, to which I sort of understand bc you and Team Complain (TM) have the emotional capability of my 6-year-old nephew. 

This!!!! Agree!!!

My "standard" submission, which was received 4/29, has now been stuck in "Grading/Quality Control" for 2 weeks.  But the day my sub went to quality control they went ahead and changed the posted turn around times.  My standard sub is now at 95 business days...and still not shipped.  So the posted turn around times are over 4 weeks off for my standard sub.

CSG turnaroundtimes87days.jpg.png

Express order, 2 cards

sent to CSG on 8/13

Received 8/17

Entered into system 8/18

Scheduled for grading 8/18-8/30

Grading/Encapsulation 8/30

Grading/Quality check 8/30-9/14

Shipped 9/15

Received 9/16

So door to door from CSG door back to mine in 1 months time for a express order. Here’s one of the cards. The other one is a Ichiro Bowman Chrome Rookie. Couldn’t attach because reply limitations 

E4B374D4-2EA6-4335-8C95-FB9B7BDE46BA.jpeg