• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for Grading
1 1

112 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2021 at 5:33 PM, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

I think it's quite the stretch to consider it freaking out when you have expectations and paying $1k a month in advance before it's ready to be shipped back. Maybe most people don't like getting bent, but it's cool if you do. No judgement.

it seems the only customers getting service are the bulk'ers.. ridiculous!

On 8/15/2021 at 3:45 PM, Lerxst said:

it seems the only customers getting service are the bulk'ers.. ridiculous!

I have had plenty of cards come back to me that were not bulk, also, and have had zero issues there. 

Again, we are only hearing one side of the story here. I'm not saying CSG doesn't have some issues to iron out, but it's simply not fair to give one side of the story (maybe you mislabeled a card that causes further research, among other issues that could arise) and claim the other party is 100% at fault. 

On 8/17/2021 at 1:24 AM, ne1seenmykeys said:

I have had plenty of cards come back to me that were not bulk, also, and have had zero issues there. 

Again, we are only hearing one side of the story here. I'm not saying CSG doesn't have some issues to iron out, but it's simply not fair to give one side of the story (maybe you mislabeled a card that causes further research, among other issues that could arise) and claim the other party is 100% at fault. 

20 economy cards delivered 4/9, "received" 6/21.. 89 days and counting (been stuck in G/E/I for about a month now) and no I did not mislabel anything.. p.s. on 4/9 their own posted TAT on economy was 61 days.. yeah youre right, i have nothing to complain about here..smh

Edited by Daddy Pig

On 8/17/2021 at 8:45 AM, Shockmaster said:

I wish. My bulk was delivered on 3/30, entered received on 5/20, been stuck in G/E/I for at least a month and a half. My card was charged 2 and a half weeks ago. 

I wish. My bulk was delivered on 3/30, entered received on 5/20, been stuck in G/E/I for at least a month and a half. My card was charged 2 and a half weeks ago. 

thats the shady part about them!!.. they say they charge your card when it goes into grading status, get this.. to reduce the time it takes to ship your order.. LMAO yeah right! my 20 card economy order was charged 7/23 ..almost a MONTH ago.. shady!!!

On 8/17/2021 at 5:50 AM, Lerxst said:

thats the shady part about them!!.. they say they charge your card when it goes into grading status, get this.. to reduce the time it takes to ship your order.. LMAO yeah right! my 20 card economy order was charged 7/23 ..almost a MONTH ago.. shady!!!

Edited by LAgambit

On 8/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, LAgambit said:

Yep. 

And I love seeing all these posts in FB/IG about BULKs being done in 2 months when people slip in one express.

Getting leapfrogged by BULK SURE IS AWESOME!!!!!

Once again, I say I wish bulks were getting done in 2 months. 

"some issues"? im starting to think you work for them bro

On 8/17/2021 at 5:36 AM, Lerxst said:

20 economy cards delivered 4/9, "received" 6/21.. 89 days and counting (been stuck in G/E/I for about a month now) and no I did not mislabel anything.. p.s. on 4/9 their own posted TAT on economy was 61 days.. yeah youre right, i have nothing to complain about here..smh

SO they went past their ESTIMATED turnaround time. SO what's your problem? That they didn't hit their estimates? Do you know what the word estimate means? 

I'm gonna tell you what I tell all the other constant complainers on here (KBost33, etc) - just go with a different company and get off these boards. If you have a problem with CSG and their time just call their customer service number. The constant whining on here when others are actually trying to have a good time and learn about the grading industry really kills the vibe 100%. 

This would be such a better community if you would take your problems to CSG over the phone and would spare everyone else your grief at not having pieces of cardboard come back to you within an ESTIMATED turnaround time. 

On 8/19/2021 at 5:57 PM, ne1seenmykeys said:

SO they went past their ESTIMATED turnaround time. SO what's your problem? That they didn't hit their estimates? Do you know what the word estimate means? 

I'm gonna tell you what I tell all the other constant complainers on here (KBost33, etc) - just go with a different company and get off these boards. If you have a problem with CSG and their time just call their customer service number. The constant whining on here when others are actually trying to have a good time and learn about the grading industry really kills the vibe 100%. 

This would be such a better community if you would take your problems to CSG over the phone and would spare everyone else your grief at not having pieces of cardboard come back to you within an ESTIMATED turnaround time. 

Sorry youre NOT going to chase me off these boards. Last time I checked this is a free country. Oh and i'd like to tell you where to look for your keys but I think you can figure that one out.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:09 PM, Lerxst said:

Sorry youre NOT going to chase me off these boards. Last time I checked this is a free country. Oh and i'd like to tell you where to look for your keys but I think you can figure that one out.

I'm not trying to chase you off. I'm asking you to leave voluntarily. But, you seem to like misery so I'm sure you will stay. 

Let's talk about the free country part for a second, bc it's pretty ironic that you said that then followed up with a disgusting threat to me that you are, apparently, too scared to say for fear of some retribution of some sort. What would that be? Maybe you'd get kicked off these boards for telling someone to find their keys in their @$$?? Is that what you were going to say, since you're too scared to type it out?

SO here's the thing about it being a free country:

1) It's only free to an extent, and you know that, so your faux PaTrIoTiSm about it being a "free country" only goes so far as how much private companies are willing to let you get away with. And, again, you know this, otherwise you would have finished your sentence about telling me where I can find my keys. You were too scared to say it bc you KNEW there is a chance you're out of here if it's reported. So, again, I'll point out the irony of your squealing "ItS a FrEe CoUnTrY!" while literally limiting your own speech bc you know that it in fact NOT a free and consequence-free country on these message boards.

2) The thing about it being a free country is that I am just as free to state my opinion back to you.whenever you come on here and type faster than your brain can think. That's how the 1st Amendment works - just as you are free to keep spouting off this shameful ignorance I am just as free to tell you how ignorant you are. 

You seem to have a problem with that, and if so then my suggestion is the same - stay off these boards. This is my telling you we'd rather not have you. But, like the person you seem to be, you can't take even the most overt hint at others wanting you to leave. 

On 8/20/2021 at 11:58 AM, ne1seenmykeys said:

I'm not trying to chase you off. I'm asking you to leave voluntarily. But, you seem to like misery so I'm sure you will stay. 

Let's talk about the free country part for a second, bc it's pretty ironic that you said that then followed up with a disgusting threat to me that you are, apparently, too scared to say for fear of some retribution of some sort. What would that be? Maybe you'd get kicked off these boards for telling someone to find their keys in their @$$?? Is that what you were going to say, since you're too scared to type it out?

SO here's the thing about it being a free country:

1) It's only free to an extent, and you know that, so your faux PaTrIoTiSm about it being a "free country" only goes so far as how much private companies are willing to let you get away with. And, again, you know this, otherwise you would have finished your sentence about telling me where I can find my keys. You were too scared to say it bc you KNEW there is a chance you're out of here if it's reported. So, again, I'll point out the irony of your squealing "ItS a FrEe CoUnTrY!" while literally limiting your own speech bc you know that it in fact NOT a free and consequence-free country on these message boards.

2) The thing about it being a free country is that I am just as free to state my opinion back to you.whenever you come on here and type faster than your brain can think. That's how the 1st Amendment works - just as you are free to keep spouting off this shameful ignorance I am just as free to tell you how ignorant you are. 

You seem to have a problem with that, and if so then my suggestion is the same - stay off these boards. This is my telling you we'd rather not have you. But, like the person you seem to be, you can't take even the most overt hint at others wanting you to leave. 

Get your mind out of the gutter bud. Oh and I think I'll stay for awhile. Sorry to burst your bubble LOL

Delivered 4/23, “received” 6/29, stuck in “scheduled for grading” status.  Took 2 months to enter into the system and 2 months to enter grading.

I assume now I should wait 2 months in grading phase, 2 months slabbing, and then 2 months delivery?

I understand it’s impossible to judge how much business you’re going to get, but if you’re unable to deliver on conditions when the customer agrees to pay then you should be compensating the customer for violating your side of the agreement.  This is no way to do business.  CSG isn’t the only company guilty of this but this is a CSG board and it’s not acceptable.

On 8/21/2021 at 7:38 PM, rthodges said:

Delivered 4/23, “received” 6/29, stuck in “scheduled for grading” status.  Took 2 months to enter into the system and 2 months to enter grading.

I assume now I should wait 2 months in grading phase, 2 months slabbing, and then 2 months delivery?

I understand it’s impossible to judge how much business you’re going to get, but if you’re unable to deliver on conditions when the customer agrees to pay then you should be compensating the customer for violating your side of the agreement.  This is no way to do business.  CSG isn’t the only company guilty of this but this is a CSG board and it’s not acceptable.

I had some received 6/27 move into Grading about a week and a half ago so yours should be any minute.

in terms of the last part of your post, they give estimated TATs, not guaranteed. Estimated. Meaning, they may go past what they ESTIMATE the cards coming back. 

On 8/8/2021 at 1:04 PM, IceHole said:

My "standard" order, which was delivered 4/29 finally moved to "Scheduled for Grading" 7/21.  Has been there since.  Over 70 business days.  When I sent them the Turn Around Time for standard was 30 business days.  I'm over the 72 business days stated in the current turn around times...which I'm sure will go up Monday to 77.

csg.jpg

My "standard" order is still stuck at CSG.  They just keep upping the posted "turnaround times" to keep pace with how long my order has been suck in their building.  They have literally been adding 5 days every week for the past month and a half to keep the turnaround times constant with my submission...the definition of taunting!

On 8/30/2021 at 10:27 AM, IceHole said:

My "standard" order is still stuck at CSG.  They just keep upping the posted "turnaround times" to keep pace with how long my order has been suck in their building.  They have literally been adding 5 days every week for the past month and a half to keep the turnaround times constant with my submission...the definition of taunting!

You make it seem like CSG has a grudge against you. 

And if your order has been sucked in their building, then that does suck.

On 8/30/2021 at 1:20 PM, Shockmaster said:

You make it seem like CSG has a grudge against you. 

And if your order has been sucked in their building, then that does suck.

If I knew the grammar police were on patrol here I would have...naw, I still dont care. I am just making a point that I paid for standard service and am now closer to economy service.  And every week, for 6 weeks, they up the tat to match my sub date...the same 6 weeks were the posted tat for standard when I subbed.  So if I share this info it's to inform people...thx for trolling.  I'm over 17 weeks for my standard sub. And if economy is 20ish weeks, standard is a waste of money.

On 8/30/2021 at 5:27 PM, IceHole said:

If I knew the grammar police were on patrol here I would have...naw, I still dont care. I am just making a point that I paid for standard service and am now closer to economy service.  And every week, for 6 weeks, they up the tat to match my sub date...the same 6 weeks were the posted tat for standard when I subbed.  So if I share this info it's to inform people...thx for trolling.  I'm over 17 weeks for my standard sub. And if economy is 20ish weeks, standard is a waste of money.

No grammar police here. Just joking around.

They had my submission since late March so sometimes you make the best of a tough situation.