• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CSG Semi-Rigid Holders

3 posts in this topic

When is CSG gonna lift the 10 pack per household limit? I just got an order of 500, but I am sending in 500 cards, actually more than that. Would LOVE to see CSG take care of guys like myself that are sending in 1000's of cards a month, by either lifting the limit, OR what would be GREAT customer service- offer to send us BACK or CSG top loaders or top loaders. I WOULD GLAD PAY for shipping! 

CSG can tell who is a frequent customer, instead of just tossing away those, do something for your main bulk submitters. HELP THEM, HELP YOU! Would take some of the sting off for amount of time cards are "in slab room", or when packages get "misplaced" at CSG. CSG should know by now, who the heavy hitters are. DO A PERK thing like helping out with top loaders. 

THIS WOULD DEFINETLY SET CSG IN DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER PSA, and really all other grading companies! SET THE BAR HIGHER! 

22 hours ago, KBost33 said:

When is CSG gonna lift the 10 pack per household limit? I just got an order of 500, but I am sending in 500 cards, actually more than that. Would LOVE to see CSG take care of guys like myself that are sending in 1000's of cards a month, by either lifting the limit, OR what would be GREAT customer service- offer to send us BACK or CSG top loaders or top loaders. I WOULD GLAD PAY for shipping! 

CSG can tell who is a frequent customer, instead of just tossing away those, do something for your main bulk submitters. HELP THEM, HELP YOU! Would take some of the sting off for amount of time cards are "in slab room", or when packages get "misplaced" at CSG. CSG should know by now, who the heavy hitters are. DO A PERK thing like helping out with top loaders. 

THIS WOULD DEFINETLY SET CSG IN DIFFERENT CUSTOMER SERVICE OVER PSA, and really all other grading companies! SET THE BAR HIGHER! 

Thank you for your question and input. Since we introduced the thicker holders, supply is lower than demand and graders are busy grading the submissions. We hope to lift the limit soon and we will announce when we do.

22 minutes ago, NicholePer said:

Thank you for your question and input. Since we introduced the thicker holders, supply is lower than demand and graders are busy grading the submissions. We hope to lift the limit soon and we will announce when we do.

Yea, I just talked folks to several in customer service.  Would really set you folks apart. Especially since I know there has to be tons of top loaders/semi-ridge holders there. Hopefully they aren't just being tossed. I know the 500 CSG holders I just got, and used on these subs are brand new, literally. 🙂 Thanks for response! - Kevin