• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My First Experience with CSG/Walkthrough Order

1 post in this topic

My journey with CSG began back on 4/26/21.  I placed an Online Order for a single card to be graded via Walkthrough.  Card was overnighted to there facility, labelled WK on all 4 sides and scanned into there system on 4/28/21.  This was the beginning of my nightmare.

The site stated current turnaround times for Walkthrough orders was 7 business days.  According to management at CSG, 7 business days started from the day they scanned the package into there warehouse. My expectation to receive my card back from CSG was mid May.

It is now July 8th, I am still waiting on my card...74 days and counting

8 service reps told me the same lie over and over again for several weeks.  Finally I got a hold of a manager who blamed the Warehouse. Credited me $40. Then the fun began.....

I received an invoice for the order.  I called and explained to the accounting department that during the initial Online Order I provided a Credit Card to be billed.  Why am I receiving a bill???? Just charge the credit card I provided...There response, there is a glitch in our system and the information isn't transferring over.  Accounting department didn't speak clear English....

I paid the bill.  Several weeks later I called to follow up again and then suddenly there is an account HOLD on my order.  Apparently the accounting department didn't notify customer service/warehouse that I paid the bill or the information didn't carry over.  Several weeks later they told me they can't figure out why there is a HOLD on my account???????

Back and Forth for another 2 weeks.  Finally, they released my card yesterday.  Graded my card a 9 (which is a travesty because I have a loop at home and there is ABSOUTELY NOTHING wrong with the card) 9.5 on all subs except 8.5 on surface. Garbage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overcharged me on USPS ground with insurance, $34.  On a $1500 valued card.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!