• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thick Cases

2 posts in this topic

Hello, 

in regards to the new thick cases announcement. In the announcement post it lists some sets that thick cases can apply to, I have some basketball cards from Panini Impeccable and Panini Noir that I didn’t see listed in the post and I wanted to know if those can be graded with these new cases too. 

3 hours ago, Manuel1723 said:

Hello, 

in regards to the new thick cases announcement. In the announcement post it lists some sets that thick cases can apply to, I have some basketball cards from Panini Impeccable and Panini Noir that I didn’t see listed in the post and I wanted to know if those can be graded with these new cases too. 

The list were some examples of thick cards CSG will except. The CSG Thick Holder will come in three sizes — 3.5mm, 5.5mm and 7.25mm — to accommodate all thicknesses of cards up to 7.25mm. The appropriate size holder for your card will be determined by CSG’s highly trained staff at its sole discretion. So if your card fills the size requirements and is indeed a sports card, your submission should be fine.