• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skybox Marvel Masterpieces

8 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Walleye1940 said:

Do you grade these cards?  I know CGC grades Pokémon and Magic but not sure which of you grades marvel cards. 

CSG focuses on grading sports cards. CGC does grade Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering, however they do not grade Marvel cards at this time. 

This is where Blackstone will come in and fix nonsense like this. They won’t like money being left on the table like this. CGC is already perfectly branded for this given they have been number one for grading (Marvel) comics since day one but hey they only grade TCG...and CSG only grades sports card. That spoon won’t fly when Blackstone grabs the reins.

25 minutes ago, Mephisto said:

This is where Blackstone will come in and fix nonsense like this. They won’t like money being left on the table like this. CGC is already perfectly branded for this given they have been number one for grading (Marvel) comics since day one but hey they only grade TCG...and CSG only grades sports card. That spoon won’t fly when Blackstone grabs the reins.

Doubt they'll merge CSG and CGC together since they just started. Going to be some weird splits in the card grading. YU-GI-OH to CGC, Marvel cards to CGC. Only sports to CSG or something else they'll throw in there? Doesn't make sense to me to have a different label for only sports cards.

On 7/2/2021 at 5:10 PM, NicholePer said:

CSG focuses on grading sports cards. CGC does grade Pokémon and Magic: The Gathering, however they do not grade Marvel cards at this time. 

i think its funny yall select what questions you want to answer , when i asked yall about a sub i did and i get crickets , shady business 

1 hour ago, Rob420 said:

i think its funny yall select what questions you want to answer , when i asked yall about a sub i did and i get crickets , shady business 

I do apologize for the delay, sometimes I have to contact different departments for detailed information to best answer your questions.