• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Express Order Received a Month Ago

16 posts in this topic

On 6/30/2021 at 1:03 PM, demkidsofmine said:

No need for a long speech I have a Express Order Received  a Month Ago & Haven’t been Opened & it’s a all white box with Express written on all 4 sides in Bold Black Lettering!! Have anybody else ran into this issue?

Yes, I have 2 boxes just like there right now. I also had another one, that was marked WK walkthrough that got "lost on wrong pallet for 2 weeks", this was turnaround for that was supposed to 5-7 days. 

10 hours ago, KBost33 said:

Yes, I have 2 boxes just like there right now. I also had another one, that was marked WK walkthrough that got "lost on wrong pallet for 2 weeks", this was turnaround for that was supposed to 5-7 days. 

My thing is you say put Express on All four sides of box only for that to do Nothing! I called customer service & got the standard if you marked it Express we’ll get to it immediately but it’s been a month & they haven’t got to Anything!

6 minutes ago, northkorea said:

Genuinely asking: Were all cards in the order Express? If no, that might be the delay. Maybe they reversed the prior policy of grading the entire box if one card was express, and now they grade at the slowest tier, instead of the fastest.

Dude that’s Not True For Anybody that Placed Order Before Price Changed on May28th & Another Thing a EXPRESS ORDER IS A EXPRESS ORDER THEY HAVE TO OPEN ANY EXPRESS ORDER OR THEY CANT CHARGE YOU A EXPRESS FEE AND NOT OPEN UP YOUR ORDER BECAUSE PART OF IT IS A STANDARD ORDER!! COMMON SENSE!!! GENUINELY RESPONDING!!

So... you did mark Express on a package that had one Express card and 100+ bulk cards, hoping they would give it Express treatment?

I think this ends up being one of those things... they may downgrade the one Express fee to bulk and return the package to the back of the pile.

1 minute ago, northkorea said:

So... you did mark Express on a package that had one Express card and 100+ bulk cards, hoping they would give it Express treatment?

I think this ends up being one of those things... they may downgrade the one Express fee to bulk and return the package to the back of the pile.

If you can read Standard is not Bulk & Again that’s Not The Policy! Maybe learn or read before posting just to be seen!

16 minutes ago, Manuel1723 said:

I got a card I want to send through express but this scares me lol

I wouldn’t say scare but if they can’t abide by they’re policy of just write Express on All Sides of Box & we’ll Distinguish it Immediately just seems Not To Be True!!

On 7/6/2021 at 10:38 AM, demkidsofmine said:

I wouldn’t say scare but if they can’t abide by they’re policy of just write Express on All Sides of Box & we’ll Distinguish it Immediately just seems Not To Be True!!

How do you know this is what's happened? To me it just sounds like they got avalanched when PSA stopped taking submissions and are trying their best to hire of people to catch up. 

It literally says on the site that times are estimates only and that clause alone gives them all the flexibility in the world. 

I know it sucks but you just gotta roll with it. Your order is not lost, it's just delayed. Everyone is going through this with them. 

15 minutes ago, ne1seenmykeys said:

How do you know this is what's happened? To me it just sounds like they got avalanched when PSA stopped taking submissions and are trying their best to hire of people to catch up. 

It literally says on the site that times are estimates only and that clause alone gives them all the flexibility in the world. 

I know it sucks but you just gotta roll with it. Your order is not lost, it's just delayed. Everyone is going through this with them. 

Dude if you throughly read you would See I Never Said Package was Lost I said they’ve had my package over a Month & it hasn’t been open & since you seem a Little Lost Express Package per Customer Service which I spoke to Directly said Express Orders are Not Changed At All just Mark Boxes With Express & Your Good & Again Obviously That’s Not The Case

On 7/6/2021 at 12:20 PM, Manuel1723 said:

I got a card I want to send through express but this scares me lol

Send it. I have sent 2 express orders with no problems. first order was door to  door within 3 weeks. Second order was at csg on 6/30, logged in on 7/1 and is now in quality control.

On 7/5/2021 at 9:55 AM, demkidsofmine said:

My thing is you say put Express on All four sides of box only for that to do Nothing! I called customer service & got the standard if you marked it Express we’ll get to it immediately but it’s been a month & they haven’t got to Anything!

True. I will tell you, I have a package there right now, that has been "done" for 2 weeks, I know the grades, and CSG can't find my package. Was supposed to be mailed back 2 weeks ago. Standard order. Box is lost at the CSG facility. 

I also have another box there, that is marked EX, and they have not got to it yet... other box arrived same day, had an EX order in it, and those cards are already into system, and being grade. BOTH arrived on SAME DAY. So, yea, they have issues there now. They are probably really slammed, and have things they need to fix. 

These people are the definition of "Bad at what we do" It's the new American way. Being horrible at what you do. CSG ARE THE POSTERBOYS.

They have been completely unable to manage incoming submissions. And deliver anything close to what they sold us. 

I sent CSG 16 different submissions in April and May. These submissions were mostly bulk value submissions at $8 per card with a 60 business day "estimated" turnaround time. However 3 were Standard submissions at $25 per card and had an "estimated" turnaround time of 30 days. 

Fast forward 70 business days...

I have yet to have a single submission graded by these incompetent A holes. They refuse to acknowledge that they messed up and furthermore refuse to take responsibility and act accordingly. 

EACH OF MY 16 SUBMISSIONS IS NOW AT LEAST 20 DAYS OVER THEIR OWN ESTIMATED TURNAROUND TIME.

My 3 Standard submissions are all over DOUBLE their estimated turnaround times and 2 of the 3 have not even been entered into their system. This tells me its only going to get closer to a 3x or 4x turnaround time multiplier for those! So I'm looking at a minimum 75 business day turnaround time for submissions I'm forced to pay $25 a card on and that was sold to me as a 30 day turnaround time. 

Today, sick of being taken advantage of and hearing excuses from them about how horrible they are at what they do, I called customer service and ensured I spoke to supervisor. I explained how 2-4x multipliers on 30 day submissions is not acceptable and I felt like they should only charge me the bulk value pricing that they actually are delivering.

I was told that this is what is basically, and just to deal with it and that they would not be offering any credit or cancelations for orders they have already received. It didn't matter that their 30 business day estimate has already turned in to 75 days and I'm looking at over 100 days for the 2 submissions that haven't even been opened yet... 

These people are hopelessly incompetent and refuse to do right by their customers. In short, they won't be in business long. I would advise you to stay away from this company as they are:

A) Horrible at what they do

B) Hopelessly incompetent at running a business 

C) Have absolutely no problem screwing over their customers 

D) Have a very short life trajectory as a company so the slabs will be worthless in a couple of years. 

3 minutes ago, Brandon Melnick said:

These people are the definition of "Bad at what we do" It's the new American way. Being horrible at what you do. CSG ARE THE POSTERBOYS.

They have been completely unable to manage incoming submissions. And deliver anything close to what they sold us. 

I sent CSG 16 different submissions in April and May. These submissions were mostly bulk value submissions at $8 per card with a 60 business day "estimated" turnaround time. However 3 were Standard submissions at $25 per card and had an "estimated" turnaround time of 30 days. 

Fast forward 70 business days...

I have yet to have a single submission graded by these incompetent A holes. They refuse to acknowledge that they messed up and furthermore refuse to take responsibility and act accordingly. 

EACH OF MY 16 SUBMISSIONS IS NOW AT LEAST 20 DAYS OVER THEIR OWN ESTIMATED TURNAROUND TIME.

My 3 Standard submissions are all over DOUBLE their estimated turnaround times and 2 of the 3 have not even been entered into their system. This tells me its only going to get closer to a 3x or 4x turnaround time multiplier for those! So I'm looking at a minimum 75 business day turnaround time for submissions I'm forced to pay $25 a card on and that was sold to me as a 30 day turnaround time. 

Today, sick of being taken advantage of and hearing excuses from them about how horrible they are at what they do, I called customer service and ensured I spoke to supervisor. I explained how 2-4x multipliers on 30 day submissions is not acceptable and I felt like they should only charge me the bulk value pricing that they actually are delivering.

I was told that this is what is basically, and just to deal with it and that they would not be offering any credit or cancelations for orders they have already received. It didn't matter that their 30 business day estimate has already turned in to 75 days and I'm looking at over 100 days for the 2 submissions that haven't even been opened yet... 

These people are hopelessly incompetent and refuse to do right by their customers. In short, they won't be in business long. I would advise you to stay away from this company as they are:

A) Horrible at what they do

B) Hopelessly incompetent at running a business 

C) Have absolutely no problem screwing over their customers 

D) Have a very short life trajectory as a company so the slabs will be worthless in a couple of years. 

I am in the same boat with my economy  and standard  sub both early April  I am part of the hga and csg group the ironic thing is hga group some people had their subs being late by 10 days so hga gave them a partial refund which was 40 percent of the cost csg nothing 

They are giving priority  right now to the bulk group submissions which is a joke