• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Are turn around times accurate?

46 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Jeremiah Gardner said:

I sent 144 cards during the last week of March. Three of the cards were express, several economy and 100+ were bulk. They finally entered them into the system on June 17th. As of July 1st I still do not even have my express cards. I have been now waiting for OVER 90 days for ANY of my cards. When I mailed the cards in, express was 30 day, economy was 32 day and bulk was 60 day turnaround times. Not the best system going. I understand CSG is new to sports card grading, but come on, their parent company has been in the grading business for around 40 years, they should have a much better system in place than what they are telling us!

Express 30 day?

20 minutes ago, Drusty1227 said:

my cards were submtted on march 12th  ..... not even in the system yet

well sir you must have bad luck. I have bulk orders that have been returned to me that where received later than March 12th. 

13 hours ago, Jeremiah Gardner said:

At the time I sent it express times were 30 days. Now they are 15. Either way 90+ days is crazy.

Ya, that's nuts. My express orders where door to door in less than 3 weeks. I wonder what is going on with yours? Did you write express on the outside of the box? 

4 hours ago, KLWalden said:

They updated economy from 61 to 135 days !!! WOW more than double —how sad 

This better apply only to recent orders. This company needs to get its together. Raise prices or shut down to catch up on orders. I’ve got an order that’s been there since early April and I better not have to wait until Christmas to get mine back. One of them is just a single card standard order also I should have gotten weeks ago.

46 minutes ago, Warner85 said:

This better apply only to recent orders. This company needs to get its together. Raise prices or shut down to catch up on orders. I’ve got an order that’s been there since early April and I better not have to wait until Christmas to get mine back. One of them is just a single card standard order also I should have gotten weeks ago.

It'll probably be in-between the original turnaround and the updated.

9 hours ago, Jerry Freeman said:

i just want to know if the estimated turnaround times begin when the package is delivered to the facility, or when it is finally opened and acknowledged?

The claim is when they receive the package but folks also claim they've been told differently by CSG employees over the phone. 

4 hours ago, jeffreyshamill said:

My Economy Order delivered 4/5, received 6/17 went from being labeled as "received" to "in process".  In process seems to be a new step between received and scheduled for grading.  I really want to like CSG, but man, feels like they're making it up as they go along.

Back to "Received".  They are watching us.... Haha.

On 7/2/2021 at 12:03 AM, Drusty1227 said:

my cards were submtted on march 12th  ..... not even in the system yet

Have you called them yet? My submission was from a show that day and still not in the system. Maybe our submissions are hiding together.

Yes I posted express on the box. I still, as of July 14th, have not received my cards. I was told it was because of a delay in thick card holders. When I sent my cards in back in March I was told that thick card grading would begin in April. 

I also included screenshots of the other cards I sent in March. As you can see they were put in the system nearly 3 months after I mailed them & after nearly a month in the system they still are not showing up as a valid submission. It says once the reach the "scheduled for grading" they will show up, but they have been "scheduled for grading" since June 17th with zero updates.

Screenshot_20210714-144738~2.png

Screenshot_20210714-144838~2.png

I am in the same boat  have a economy  it arrived their 4/6 economy 

Had a standard arrive April 15th 

However it's been stuck on grading encapsulation imaging for awhile  and I am starting to see people get their bulks back from mid April and they really need to update their turnaround times for people who have sent in stuff  as well as what current  times are because  why the hell pay  standard  or economy  and pay more to csg if bulk is coming  back faster